Posted 1 month ago
The world's top SaaS companies like Slack, Zoom, Hubspot, and Mailchimp partner with Zapier to allow their customers to connect apps they use every day to automate tasks and be more productive at work. We’re looking for a Partner Manager to join the partnerships team at Zapier and scale the day-to-day execution that powers these partnerships. If you’re interested in accelerating your career at a fast-growing and profitable startup, then read on…
We know applying for and taking on a new job at any company requires a leap of faith. We want you to feel comfortable and excited to apply at Zapier. To help share a bit more about life at Zapier, here are a few resources in addition to the job description that can give you an inside look at what life is like at Zapier. We hope you'll take the leap of faith and apply.
- Our Commitment to Applicants
- Culture and Values at Zapier
- Zapier Guide to Remote Work
- Zapier Code of Conduct
- Diversity and Inclusivity at Zapier
Zapier is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
Even though our job description may seem like we're looking for a specific candidate, the role inevitably ends up tailored to the person who applies and joins. Regardless of how well you feel you fit our description, we encourage you to apply if you meet these criteria:
You are eager to learn but you've been around the block. We’re looking for 2+ years of experience in partnerships or account management roles in the SaaS world. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, always seeking to learn about new functionality, products, and general practices to grow your career.
You're an excellent communicator. You're a master of the short-and-sweet introductory email and champion of the friendly check-in. You craft compelling pitches and continue with an idea until a partner sees it through.
You are product minded and curious. You're able to dissect APIs, provide guidance, best practices, etc. to product teams with the goal of improving their integrations and expanding their relationship with Zapier.
You're creative and resourceful. You try as many angles as possible to negotiate a partnership that's beneficial for both parties. You've dabbled in marketing strategy and can quickly size up a partner's assets and channels.
You believe relationships are critical to success. You enjoy building positive relationships with others and have experience working with customers or partners.
You're solid at time management. You’ll juggle a number of partner relationships, and as a part of a distributed team, you’ll be trusted to work with minimal supervision. As a part of a growing company, you have an opportunity to make a big impact, and you’re keen to build processes that’ll make your job more efficient over time.
Things You Might Do
Zapier is a small, fast-growing, and remote-first company, so you'll likely get experience on many different projects across the organization. That said, here are some things you'll probably do:
- Build and maintain relationships with the top partners on our platform to generate new users for Zapier.
- Encourage partners to continuously improve their integration, engaging with feature requests and bug fixes.
- Find creative ways to surface Zapier inside our partner’s products where customers would be looking for integrations.
- Keep a pulse on our partner's roadmaps and persuade them to expand their relationship with Zapier.
- Listen to partners, document their needs in our CRM and feedback database, coordinate with product teams to deliver the tools your partners need.
- Guide and share best practices with your teammates based on your experience.
- Coordinate with PR and marketing teams to plan and execute product launches and press opportunities (data reports, app roundups, etc) that highlight partners.
- As a part of Zapier's all-hands philosophy, help customers via support to ensure they have the best experience possible.
For the past six years, Zapier has been helping people across the world automate the boring and tedious parts of their job. We do that by helping everyone connect the web applications they already use and love.
We believe that there are jobs a computer is best at doing and that there are jobs a human is best at doing. We want to empower businesses to create processes and systems that let computers do what they are best at doing and let humans do what they are best at doing.
We believe that with the right tools, you can have big impact with less hassle.
We believe in small teams. Small teams are fast and nimble. Small teams mean less bureaucracy and less management and more getting things done.
We believe in a safe, welcoming, and inclusive environment. All teammates at Zapier agree to a code of conduct.
The Whole Package
Location: North American Time Zones.
If you want to work remote, that's great. If you want to work near others, that's cool too. Our team of 100+ is distributed because it lets us work with the best people. Some team members live in the United Kingdom, Thailand, India, Nigeria, Taiwan, Guatemala, New Zealand, Australia, and more!
- Competitive salary
- Great healthcare + dental + vision coverage*
- Retirement plan with 4% company match*
- Profit sharing
- 2 annual company retreats to awesome places
- 14 weeks paid leave for new parents of biological or adopted children
- Pick your own equipment. We'll set you up with whatever Apple laptop + monitor combo you want plus any software you need.
- Unlimited vacation policy. Plus we require you to take at least 2 weeks off each year. We see most employees take 4-5 weeks off per year. This isn't a vague policy where unlimited vacation means no vacation.
- Work with awesome companies around the world. We partner with great software companies all over the world and you'll constantly get to interact with people from these great companies
*While we take care of our international folks as best we can, currently, healthcare and retirement plans are only available to US, UK, and Canadian employees.
How To Apply
We have a non-standard application process. To jump-start the process we ask a few questions we normally would ask at the start of an interview. This helps speed up the process and lets us get to know you a bit better right out of the gate.
After you apply, you are going to hear back from us, even if we don't seem like a good fit. In fact, throughout the process, we strive to make sure you never go more than seven days without hearing from us.
Zapier is an equal opportunity employer. We're excited to work with talented and empathetic people no matter their race, color, gender, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, physical or mental disability, or age. Our code of conduct provides a beacon for the kind of company we strive to be, and we celebrate our differences because those differences are what allow us to make a product that serves a global user base.