Remote - India
Posted 1 month ago
EdCast is the AI-Powered Knowledge Cloud solution for unified discovery, personalized learning, and knowledge management across the enterprise. Its award-winning platform is used internationally by Global 2000 companies and large government organizations, including NASSCOM and World Economic Forum, to solve the discovery and curation problems across all external and internal knowledge sources. EdCast's offerings include its Learning Experience Platform (LXP) and MyGuide's in-app guides, intelligence, and automation for business software.
EdCast also offers a corporate learning marketplace for training content, industry certification and instructor services, creating abundant opportunities for workforce learning and upskilling within the organization ecosystems.
Website: - www.edcast.com
Job Title: Platform Executive
Year of experience: 3 to 5 years
Location: Pan India
Platform Executive Role & Responsibilities:
- Providing technical support to external clients when required
- Assisting with systems integrations
- Managing ticketed query system and ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
- Maintaining and updating technical documents and procedures
- Identifying and resolving technical issues
- Periodic QA Testing
- Developing reports for teams across the business
- A driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Results orientated, motivated by success.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Collaborator - capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
What you need:
- Minimum 3 years Customer Support Experience
- Graduation: IT/Computer application preferred
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Listening ability and patience
- Extraordinary customer service and relationship management experience
- Critical thinking skills
An opportunity to get ahead in your career by building a great and exciting portfolio that helps others get ahead in theirs. You will be joining a truly passionate and multicultural team willing to make a difference and positively disrupt the way learning is done within organizations.
We believe in lifelong learning. We believe we can create abundant opportunities for workforce learning and up-skilling within the organization ecosystems. We have the spark, the ambition, the drive and the passion of making an impact in the world.