Remote - US
Posted 1 month ago
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
Our Clinical Team is a group of caring and passionate professionals dedicated to improving the lives of our members by conducting both telehealth and in-home visits. At Clover we’ve risen to the challenge of providing high quality care during the Coronavirus pandemic by expanding our telehealth capabilities.
Our Clinical Programs is looking for an experienced Workforce Manager to provide supervisory support for a team of 50+ clinical employees. The ideal candidate will have a strong command of staff logistics with a demonstrated ability to think broadly and strategically about maximizing overall team productivity. Additionally, this individual will engage directly with our clinical staff (Nurse Practitioners, Medical Assistants, Social Workers, Admin Coordinators) and serve as the liaison between clinicians “in-the-field” and other Clover teams.
As a Workforce Manager, you will:
- Manage daily clinician staff schedule including Nurse Practitioner and Medical Assistant pairing, geo-zone assignments, and developing contingency plans for unforeseen call-outs.
- Oversee proactive scheduling of discretionary activities such as training, meetings, overtime and PTO.
- Provides intraday management of clinicians and escalates issues to other internal Clover teams as appropriate.
- Be a thought partner with Clover’s tech team to enhance clinical user experience with different tech platforms (Salesforce, EHR, etc.)
- Oversee clinician credentialing and certification renewal process to ensure requirements are up to date.
- Oversee timecards and payroll for hourly, per-diem and temp employees.
You will love this job if:
- You are passionate about helping others and being a patient, positive, and collaborative leader.
- You are humble and understand that as a manager of people, you are there to serve and support to ensure that every person interacting with Clover’s core, back-office operations is set up for success.
- You are a logistics guru and like making all the puzzle pieces work. You enjoy figuring out complex schedules and seeing them come together.
- You approach collaboration with respectful empathy — you have a desire to understand the perspectives and knowledge of others.
- You are nimble, and comfortable working in a constantly evolving environment. You embrace ambiguity and speed while maintaining a bias towards action.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3+ years of prior experience in a supervisory or workforce manager capacity.
- You have proven experience blending technology and operations with Excel.
- You have a keen ability to scope and drive focused execution in a broad and complex environment.
- You have strong verbal, written communication, and interpersonal skills.
- You have experience in the healthcare industry; ideally in the practice or clinical call center setting.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.