Senior Technical Recruiter
The front page of the internet, Reddit brings over 430 million people together each month through their common interests, inviting them to share, vote, comment, and create across thousands of communities. Come for the cats, stay for the empathy.
Reddit seeking a Senior Technical Recruiter to support its growth trajectory for 2021 and beyond. From sourcing and screening to crafting long-term consultative partnerships with our technical teams, this role will be key to driving expansion and growth of our internal Reddit community.
As a Technical Recruiter, you are an advisor, hunter, and closer. You'll develop hiring strategies that will help our teams hit their ambitious goals. You take pride in every hire and the results they produce. You are able to strike the right balance between volume and quality as you help Reddit reach its full potential.
- Full-cycle recruitment (sourcing, screening, closing) for multiple roles and teams
- Partnering with your client groups to understand priorities, team goals, company culture, position profile and other key success factors
- Consulting with hiring managers to craft holistic recruiting strategies
- Managing hiring manager expectations and developing an unbiased and efficient interview process
- Using a data-driven approach to optimize the hiring funnel
- Building an inclusive workforce, one Snoo at a time
- 5+ years of experience as an internal recruiter
- Strong understanding and curiosity of the current technology landscape
- A consultative mindset to diagnose challenges and problem solve
- Strong track record of scaling companies and teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills