Posted 1 month ago
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of Fortune 100 enterprises. Our platform and services enable innovative teams to think and collaborate visually to solve important problems. People benefit from MURAL’s speed and ease of use in creating diagrams, which are popular in design thinking and agile methodologies, as well as tools to facilitate more impactful meetings and workshops.
Global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk and GitHub have embraced visual collaboration to align their teams, plan in real-time, speed up decision making, reduce travel costs and accelerate a culture of innovation.
MURAL is headquartered in San Francisco and employees over 200 people working across six time zones around the world like Buenos Aires, Atlanta, and across Europe. We recently raised $118m in a series B round of financing, so we are ready to take MURAL to the next level.
A MURAL Implementation Specialist is a key partner to our Customer Experience organization, Enterprise Transformation Managers and an extension of our product team team when interfacing with business and IT leaders across a multitude of industries. You are an expert at implementing our product as quickly as possible and overcoming any internal and external obstacles that may arise along the way.
To accomplish this, you will confirm the customer’s objectives and create project plans to manage the execution of the effort. You will identify necessary stakeholders, resources, and dependencies. Internally, you will work closely with stakeholders across sales, product, customer success.
As one of the first Implementation Specialists, you will:
- Develop and manage technical implementation project plans for both newly onboarding and existing customers. This may include settings configuration, SSO, MDM, integrating applications, and advising on the use of the MURAL APIs. Additionally, driving any technical issues to resolution in collaboration with Support.
- Serve as a direct technical customer liaison and represent MURAL as a premium service provider to customers, ensuring customer satisfaction throughout implementation.
- Understand the customer requirements and policies to determine the appropriate configurations to help MURAL scale within the company while meeting the customer’s technical requirements and adhering to relevant policies.
- Respond to customer requests related to technical product capabilities in a timely manner, for example, what we currently support, how it can be used, future product capabilities.
- Facilitate incoming customer technical requests through collaboration with internal stakeholders, including Sales, Customer Success, Infosec/Compliance, Engineering, and Product Management.
- Contribute consistent and actionable feedback to Product based on customer interactions.
- Contribute to and maintain a knowledge base to answer technical product questions
- Work collaboratively with Product Management, Product Marketing, Design and Engineering during the development, launch of new features and products.
- 3 years of technical implementation experience within a SaaS organisation
- Knowledge of enterprise software implementation methodologies for large deployments
- Solid oral, written, presentation, collaboration, and interpersonal communication skills, both internally with various project teams and externally with customers.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems in varied political environments
- Ability to simplify technical concepts for non-technical audiences
- Ability to provide business context to technical audiences
- Understanding of of enterprise software customer success organizations and processes
- Has led complex technical workstreams with little to no Project Management support
- Demonstrated track record of creating assets and defining processes to facilitate scaling
- Knowledge or experience working with MURAL or other SaaS enterprise collaboration tools
- Knowledge of a wide variety of business sectors/industries and their internal functions
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life