Sales Enablement Specialist
Posted 1 month ago
Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. As a Pinterest employee, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping users make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
We’re looking for someone responsible for enhancing sales team competencies through development and delivery of training programs that will improve performance and understanding in Pinterest’s products, values, and required job skills. They will work cross functionally with sales teams, sales leadership, product, marketing, etc to provide world class sales enablement.
What you’ll do:
- This person will be a jack of all trades when it comes to sales enablement, and isn’t afraid to take risks and think outside the box to come up with creative / news ways to how we approach a project or initiative
- This person will play a role in developing and maintaining key programs including: sales onboarding, monthly product trainings, soft skills training, and sales certifications
- Drive programs across the finish line and be able to provide ways to measure the success of each program
- Partner closely with cross-functional stakeholders to develop training programs and learning content
- Partner closely with our Instructional Designer to develop course materials and e-learning content
- Provide a “sales lens” on training content to ensure collateral is digestible and will resonate with what Sales needs
- Become an expert at navigating and updating our Learning Management System, Intellum, along with our Content Management System, Highspot
What we’re looking for:
- A Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of relevant work experience, preferably with a blend of enterprise full-cycle sales and sales enablement / training experience.
- Experience working at a marketing agency, digital / social media company, and / or have extensive ad tech knowledge is a plus
- An open minded self-starter, with a can-do attitude in a complex, ambiguous environment
- Experience working in an extremely fast paced environment where you’re able to juggle multiple tasks at once without getting overwhelmed or dropping the ball
- Incredible attention to detail and organizational skills
- Solid project management skills including: planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, working with cross functional stakeholders, and navigating ambiguity to deliver results
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems, such as Intellum
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Able to balance big-picture thinking with day-to-day details and deliverables
- A passion for motivating and helping people learn and improve