Enterprise Account Executive
Our Sales team inspires the entire company forward by bringing our software platform to new customers - every day. We are a tight-knit, crew that comprises Sales Development, Account Executives, and Sales Operations. We have a shared passion for helping residential contractors take their business to the next level, and nothing makes our team happier than seeing stellar feedback from customers who have had the chance to use ServiceTitan.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will manage full lifecycle sales into our largest prospects. We ask that you have prior Enterprise SaaS sales experience, the ability to build relationships with owners and executives, work with diverse teams, and negotiate large/complex deals. This is a quota carrying, remote position, with travel expectations. This role will report to VP of Sales.
As our Enterprise Account Executive (Southeast Territory), you will:
- Close business with new accounts and expand revenue within designated existing customers to achieve ServiceTitan’s strategic goals and quotas
- You'll become an expert on the ServiceTitan platform and value proposition.
- Build honest relationships and a genuine partnership with potential Enterprise customers
- Manage appropriated named accounts / specific geographic territory including pipeline generation, value presentations, solution mapping, and contract negotiation
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales Engineers on complex requirements and integrations; Work cross departmentally to ensure all systems are in place to implement and support all new ServiceTitan customers; Work with our Sales Development Representatives to source business for strategic accounts and with important clients
- Track all activity in Salesforce and forecast business to Sales leadership
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- 7+ years experience developing relationships and closing business with high-quality Enterprise clients
- Successful sales experience in a B2B SaaS environment with experience with top performance and over achievement against quota
- Passion for the home services industry
- An honest and genuine approach to helping potential customers
- Value-driven approach to presentations, objection handling and negotiation
- Ability to travel often
- Must live within territory (Southeast)
- Valid driver’s license and automobile insurance; Must use own vehicle for the job
ServiceTitan is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for the trades, a trillion-dollar global industry. We help small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses. For more information about ServiceTitan, visit www.ServiceTitan.com.
Perks & Benefits
1. Work/Life Balance: flexible work schedule, flexible PTO
2. Family-Friendly Benefits: extended parental leave, pregnancy support, 20k in adoption reimbursement, Snoo Smart Sleeper, back-up childcare credits, legal benefit, discounted pet insurance
3. Enrichment: ongoing learning culture with access to Linkedin Learning and professional development workshops, diversity charter groups, orientation program, career pathing opportunities, mentorship programs
4. Health & Wellness: company-paid medical/vision/dental/life insurance/disability, employer HSA contribution, free One Medical membership, care coordination support, 401(k) with company match, stipend for home office equipment/supplies, gym discounts, monthly cell phone stipend
Equal Opportunity Employer
ServiceTitan does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. At ServiceTitan, our mission is to help our Titans and customers achieve the extraordinary. We are an equal opportunity employer and we celebrate the diversity that each Titan brings to the table. We believe that the convergence of fresh, unique perspectives and experiences from all walks of life is what makes our product and culture so great - and there's always room for more.
CCPA Notice for CA Residents applying to Jobs at ServiceTitan
Please review the CCPA Notice here: ServiceTitan CCPA California Privacy Notice
Life at ServiceTitan