Sr. Financial Analyst - Corporate FP&A
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Corporate FP&A team. You will be an integral part of a team charged with providing the highest caliber of relevant financial and business analysis that is insightful and actionable. This is a high-impact and high-visibility role. Your responsibilities will influence decision making at the CFO, Executive Team, and Finance Leadership levels. The ideal candidate will have strong financial modeling/analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, and the ability to effectively prioritize in a fast-paced/high-growth environment.
This position reports to the Manager of Corporate FP&A.
- Build/improve consolidated management reporting, financial scenario modeling, and analysis that provides relevant and insightful information for key decision making.
- Create executive level reports (Quarterly Business Reviews, Board Presentations and Financial Reporting) to inform senior leadership on Tanium’s financial performance and provide guidance on near-term and long-term risks and opportunities.
- Track key metrics and performance indicators to evaluate the health of the business.
- Prepare high-quality business analyses, insights, and modelling on ad hoc projects for the CFO.
- Support the month-end, quarter-end and year-end corporate reporting requirements.
- Analyze financial results, distil and synthesize key trends, assess current and future business risk, and communicate key messages to executive leadership.
- Drive improvements within existing financial models and develop best in class models and analysis, across the Finance organization.
- Participate in cross-functional efforts to continuously improve data quality and establish rigor in measuring and monitoring the business.
- Comfortable working in high growth environments and having to operate in ambiguity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or excelled academically in their respective major.
- 2-4 years of strategic/corporate finance, investment banking/management consulting, or experience at a high-growth technology company.
- Advanced in Excel and experience building sophisticated and detailed 3 Statement financial models.
- Advanced in Powerpoint and experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools.
- Experience with Adaptive Planning or similar finance forecasting systems.
- SQL or comparable query language experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to quickly craft precise and elegant responses. Ability to communicate with a c-suite and institutional investor audience.
- M&A Experience is desirable.