Senior Marketing Designer
London, Tel Aviv, UK Remote
We’re looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented Marketing Designer to join our growing Design team and help craft beautiful designs across all areas of marketing for Snyk.
You'll join our fast growing design team and participate in the creation of all company marketing materials, recruiting and sales support materials, brand creatives, ads, and exhibition stands. You will also maintain our visual style and brand language across materials and work with marketing colleagues around the globe.
Our ideal candidate is someone that knows how to design clean and clear collateral across a range of media. You’ll use that knowledge to establish a brand identity and scale.
Here, at Snyk, we invest in the professional growth of our teammates and we will do our best to provide coaching and support in developing your design skills.
You’ll spend your time:
- Delivering high-quality creative assets for our desktop and mobile website.
- You’ll focus on web design but also be able to execute on print.
- Creating ads, emails, and web pages.
- Partnering with Product Marketing to design pitch decks, one-pagers, and other collateral that will support our sales team.
- Supporting brand efforts internally through brand guidelines and templates to ensure consistency across the organization.
- UI design for the Snyk product
You should apply if you:
- have experience in creating Marketing materials for desktop, mobile and print design.
- have strong visual design skills with an eye for good typography, composition, and use of color.
- have a portfolio that demonstrates strong fundamentals: typography, color, layout
- are proficient in Sketch and Adobe Cloud.
- have a passion for web and digital design
- have the ability to contribute to group brainstorms and bring innovative ideas to existing challenges
- pay attention to detail, stay organized with multiple projects, and can manage a timeline
- like to start new things, see them through to production, and learn from your mistakes.
- enjoy being part of a team that believes candid critique is critical to the design process.
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have motion design and/or video editing experience
- understand product design
- have experience with Hubspot
- have experience with B2B demand generation and end-to-end campaign management - from design to data analysis and everything in between.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern. Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with our engineering teams based mostly in London and Tel Aviv, and 10% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. Not to mention that we have an always-on webcam so we can see what’s happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
At Snyk, we are experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us! By the end of Q4 2019 alone, Snyk had already over 110,00 registered users, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, Salesforce, Mastercard, BBC, and others). We also raised an additional $150 million, announced January 21, 2020. With this investment, we have partnered with Stripes, along with Coatue, Tiger Global, BoldStart, Trend Forward, Amity and Salesforce Ventures, to build on our 2019 momentum and continue to fuel our developer-first approach to security.
We believe open source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.