Senior Product Manager
Remote - Eastern Time Zone
Arctic Wolf Networks
Posted 1 month ago
Location: Candidate will work remote, but looking at eastern time zone only for the time being
Arctic Wolf is looking for a Senior Product Manager to lead the definition and delivery of new threat operations capabilities as part of our Managed Detection and Response offering. Working with an exceptional team of software engineers, threat researchers, and security analysts, this Sr. PM will be responsible for establishing and maintaining our core detection capabilities, gathering detailed requirements and prioritizing development. This is a high visibility role with significant executive interaction across several cross-functional groups including Service Delivery, Customer Success, and Security Services. The Sr. PM will continuously evaluate attacker techniques and evolving IT footprints, to enable and refine the holistic analysis of threats, considering indicators from all relevant aspects of the attack surface.
Ideal candidates for this role are passionate about building enterprise security products, are committed to keeping customers secure, and are excited about working in fast-paced, collaborative environments. Candidates will bring a deep understanding of the enterprise security space and will have demonstrated success with prior roles in network security, cloud security, endpoint security, or security analytics. Candidates will have experience building or operating security products and services, such as SIEM, EDR, IDS/IPS, and Firewalls, and be comfortable using standardized frameworks such as the MITRE ATT&CK framework.
Combining their knowledge of the threat landscape, how cybercriminals and nation-state attackers operate, and the security industry ecosystem, the Arctic Wolf Threat Operations Sr. PM will lead the charge for our continued leadership in the MDR market. This Sr. PM will work closely with customers of various sizes, understand their security challenges, and build innovative solutions to ensure that businesses, their data, and their people remain secure.
- Work closely with the Arctic Wolf Service Delivery and Security Services team to enable operationalization of various net new detection capabilities
- Develop and maintain a prioritized roadmap in collaboration with MDR PM leadership
- Work closely with Threat Ops R&D to groom backlogs and execute against the roadmap
- Provide technical guidance to various customer-facing teams
- Articulate value of net new detection capabilities to internal and external stakeholders
- Represent Arctic Wolf at industry events and security conferences
- Travel as necessary to Arctic Wolf locations in California, Utah, and Minnesota
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 3 years of PM or TME experience with enterprise security products or services
- 2+ years of experience with either SIEM, IDS/IPS, or EDR/EPP is mandatory (either in PM/TME/R&D, or as a security analyst or incident responder)
- Knowledge of IaaS technologies such as AWS, Azure, or GCP is highly desired
- Experience in SaaS or service-oriented environments is highly desired
- Prior experience with leading and motivating engineers in a dynamic environment
- BS technical degree required
At Arctic Wolf, we recognize that success comes from delighting our customers. We believe in being lean – in constantly building, measuring, and learning in all aspects of our business. We truly value people. All wolves are welcome to join the Arctic Wolf pack, with compelling compensation packages, benefits, and equity for employees.
Arctic Wolf is focused on building a workforce that is diverse and inclusive. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply. We review all applications.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Arctic Wolf is committed to fostering a welcoming, accessible, respectful and inclusive environment ensuring equal access and participation for people with disabilities. As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. Please let us know if you require any accommodations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.