Senior DevOps Engineer
Remote - Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Posted 1 month ago
Contino is changing the game in DevOps, Cloud and Container based consultancy services. We enable enterprise organizations to streamline their processes, reduce costs and increase efficiencies. We deploy teams to client sites to help change mentalities and approaches by facilitating a DevOps culture through upskilling and pair programming.
We've built an outstanding team of technologists and are an advocate for challenging intelligent and hardworking individuals, like you! We are a team of fun, dedicated and professional people with a keen eye for innovation, curiosity and a love of technology.
If you are motivated by challenges and encouraging teams to fall back in love with their jobs, we're the place for you!
Please note that this role requires travel to client sites, but does not require relocation. The typical travel week is Monday-Thursday onsite, Fridays remote. This schedule varies from customer to customer, but you must be comfortable with weekly travel.
*Please note - our offices are located in New York City and Atlanta. This role is fully remote and can be located anywhere in the United States*
- Experience and a deep understanding of working within a DevOps environment
- Proven technical background/understanding in DevOps, Software Engineering or Infrastructure Engineering so that you're able to understand high level technical briefs, talks and ideas
- Experience of the full software delivery lifecycle and working in complex enterprise environments
- Strong experience in AWS, Azure and/or GCP
- Experience with CI/CD
- Strong grasp of container technology including container orchestration with tools such as Kubernetes, Rancher, Docker Swarm, Nomad or similar
- Solid experience with either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Saltstack
- Solid understanding of Microservices and APIs
- Experience and interest in working in an Agile environment
- Bonus points for experience with Terraform, Git, Ruby, Python, Lambda and Golang
- Demonstrates technical prowess, e.g.: Guide others across toolsets; demonstrate expertise with automation
- Demonstrates consulting skills, e.g.: Support the definition of stories and tasks to deliver on project/sprint goals; support the running of Agile ceremonies
You Will Thrive Here If You…
- Consider yourself a specialist on cloud platforms and services
- Have a proven track record in DevOps
- Thrive on teamwork and helping your clients exceed their goals
- You don’t put your headphones in and zone out at the start of every shift.
***Please be advised this role will involve travel.***
You enjoy surrounding yourself with hardworking, highly experienced people who will support and push you to be your absolute best. And most meaningful to us, you believe in respect for your ideas and appreciate recognition for hard work and a job well-done.
You also want a competitive salary, 100% company-paid health benefits, a 401(k), ample time off and a company-sponsored professional training budget.
Contino provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.