Posted 1 month ago
We are actively looking for a sharp and metrics-driven Sales Manager who has a background in SaaS technology and substantial B2B sales experience. We are in high growth in the Information Security space, which is a hot button topic during this time, especially with the unknowns of Covid. We are on target to double our revenue goals this year.
You will get the opportunity to work cross-functionally in a collaborative environment. Be the stakeholder for our inside Account Executive Team by tracking team performance goals, sales goals, individual targets, and training. You will get the opportunity to help the team grow while managing them and showcasing our product ZenGRC.
The ideal candidate is a high performing leader that will help us meet our customer acquisition goals and revenue targets!
This position is a 100% remote opportunity!
What You Will Get To Do:
- Effectively partner with your team of quota-carrying salespeople to achieve sales goals, manage a full sales cycle, build and manage a pipeline, and deliver accurate forecasting
- Provide support for escalations and participate directly in complex sales situations and negotiations - drive the business, not just report on the business
- Hire, motivate, coach and train sales reps
- Provide detailed activity reports, opportunity management, quotes, and forecasting as well as verbal feedback to sales management
- Partner with Sales Development to build scalable inbound and outbound lead management
- Partner with Customer Success to onboard the right customers, drive adoption/engagement, and create sustainable expansion and renewal strategy
- Partner with Sales Operations to build sales processes and forecasting models that are measurable and scalable
- Support and drive annual business planning process, including development of go-to-market business plans and territory/comp/quota planning
What We Are Looking For:
- 5+ years of managing a successful inside sales team who exceeded their quota by prospecting into their territories and sold a technical SaaS solution to MidMarket companies is required.
- Passion that elevates and inspires when leading the team including hiring, managing performance and developing skill set of direct reports
- 3+ years of SaaS inside sales experience as a B2B mid-market account executive
- Mastery of with standard sales processes (Meddpicc, prospecting) and tools (SFDC, Outreach, Discover.Org)
- A track record of exceeding sales and pipeline metrics and objectives
- Active listening and information gathering skills to understand customer needs
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401k matching, commuter, gym membership, etc.)
- Flexible and unlimited PTO
- Lunches, dog-friendly office, and great coworkers
- Headquarters in the Financial District in San Francisco and an additional office in beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Strong virtual customer-facing and presentation skills with the ability to establish credibility with executives by showing confidence in evangelizing and selling Reciprocity’s products and services.
- Experience negotiating and navigating contracts and legal discussions
- Confident, professional, and effective communicator (both verbally and in written form) that can work with all levels and departments in an organization and get his/her point across in a concise, articulate, and congenial way.
- Ability to skillfully manage client relationships including C- Suite contacts.
- Sense of humor an absolute must