Applications have closed
Posted 1 month ago
Barkyn is improving the lives of pet families around the world with new magical e-commerce experience. We developed a platform that delivers health and happiness products and services in a comfortable and personalized way. Currently specialized in dogs, we provide subscription plans that include food, goodies, treats and a dedicated online vet.
This way, we’re not only changing the pet market, but we’re also reshaping the way the e-commerce experience should feel - human, personalized, seamless & beautiful. We're one of the 8 startups selected to Google's Growth Program (Madrid) and recently highlighted by Wired as one of Europe's 100 Top Startups.
We're creating a loved brand in Europe and this is where your story starts. You will be structuring our data, platforms and data collection methods. Specifically:
- Analyse available data and generate recommendations based on insights to drive company success
- Develop dashboards to present insights and in a visually impactful way
- Works closely with a team of frontend and backend engineers to integrate machine learning (ML) algorithms into the platform;
- Develop predictive models around churn and repetition;
- Analyze customer behavior to help the development of new features
in the product and drive innovation inside the company;
- Develop custom reporting via SQL
and other BI tools to provide valuable information to stakeholders and
- Search industry best practices, tools and trends to drive continuous improvement discussions and improve customers’ experience.
Who you are
- A professional with a degree in Math, Statistics or related field
- Skilled at processing and analyzing large amounts of data using Excel and SQL
- Experienced in working with data presentation tools such as
- Experienced in analytical tasks in one of the following areas: segmentation models, customer health, and retention & churn prediction
- Experience in data analysis & research to create actionable insight for customer-centric changes
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
We need your expertise to help us reach world pet domination and deliver a great true experience to our customers and their human owners!
Although it is a remote position, at this stage we are only considering people located in Portugal