E-commerce Project Manager (with Rusian, English, and Polish Language)
We’re looking for an E-commerce Project Manager (with Rusian, English, and Polish Language)
Salary range: PLN net (B2B contract)
We’re looking for an E-commerce Project Manager with Rusian, English, and Polish language who is passionate about building world-class e-commerce systems with Magento. As a Project Manager at Strix, you will have the opportunity to create Castorama.pl, the biggest DIY on the polish market. You will participate in every step of the project process with a group of talented Magento professionals.
About the project:
- It's challenging: we'll create one of the biggest e-commerce on the Magento platform in Poland with multistore architecture.
- Working with a variety of technologies (Headless, Magento 2, REST API, GraphQL, Cypress.io, RabbitMQ, Redis, Varnish).
- The three teams consist of experienced developers (senior & regular), Quality Engineers, UX designers, and project managers working with new technologies with high-quality standards (more than 25 people).
- Working with clients on the e-commerce implementation project as a Product Owner which includes co-creating:
- the strategy of building Castorama e-commerce,
- requirements (and prioritizing) as well as scheduling and reporting work progress.
- Leading the Rusian speaking developers team.
- Co-working with other Project Managers from the Castorama project.
- Organizing the work of the project team - defining tasks for the development team (backend, frontend) and testers.
- Quality control of the work of team members.
- E-commerce systems' configuration in accordance with the business goals, cooperation with external partners specializing in SEO, analysis, ERP, payments, and logistics.
- Active participation in internal working meetings with design, production, and testing departments.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the same position in the e-commerce industry,
- minimum 3 years of experience of cooperation with IT Teams,
- experience of IT Teams management
- knowledge of e-commerce platform,
- ability to listen and comunicate with team members,
- teamwork skills - so that meetings and workshops add value to the entire company and projects,
- analytical thinking skills and logical inference,
- Rusian and Polish language skills at minimum C1 level
- English language skills at minimum B2 level that enables effective communication in writing and speech,
- knowledge of the e-commerce market and industry.
- Thursday online breakfasts - we meet every week to talk about company updates, welcome new employees, celebrate finished projects & chit-chat.
- Integration events (both online and offline).
- Co-financing the private health care.
- Flexible working hours - really! If you sometimes have to leave work early to do important things or go to the doctor - no problem.
- Individual training budget per employee.
- We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
- We've great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": bit.ly/TopDev2020.
- Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we'd love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here's what comes next!
- Phone screen - just to gather basic information about you.
- Tech call with our developers who will tell you more about the project, and ask you a couple of questions concerning your tech knowledge.
- Online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
- Feedback, decision, and offer!