Sr. Solutions Architect, Strategic Accounts
RiskIQ is the leader in attack surface management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization’s digital presence. With more than 75 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ’s platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk and take action to protect the business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners and MassMutual Ventures
RiskIQ is looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to join our Strategic Accounts Support team. The Strategic Accounts Support team is dedicated to the success of RiskIQ’s Strategic Account Customers and their information security and brand protection initiatives security and intelligence initiatives.
As one of our Senior Solution Architects, you will be responsible for building and maintaining pre and post-sales relationships with RiskIQ's Strategic Accounts customers. You will have ultimate responsibility for customer health and customer success and become the customer's single point of contact into all of RiskIQ.
You will serve as a strategic partner and advisor to top industry CISOs, gaining an in-depth knowledge of the customer's environment and CSIRT team various security teams. You will serve as a project leader to ensure successful implementations of the RiskIQ solutions with customers. You will dive deeper into accounts to not only help uncover new opportunities, but also give us insight into our client’s additional requirements.
Your responsibilities will include
- Manage the account and support Sales to close new business, upsell opportunities and renewals
- Be an integral part of the accounts and support Sales to close new business, upsell opportunities and renewals
- Work in tandem with sales to support pre sales opportunities as well as post-sales upsell opportunities and renewals, while also providing customer support and managing customer interactions
- Be the technical “go-to” person for the customer, their requirements, and their questions
- Provide project leadership for the customer's RiskIQ initiatives, while leading a cross functional team to accomplish them
- Design and develop innovative solutions to customer requirements using the RiskIQ Platform and following best practices
- Maintain expert technical knowledge of the RiskIQ product suite
- Manage and drive competing requests across simultaneous client engagements
- Provide ongoing feedback toProduct Management and Engineering teams based on customer requirements and needs
- Document and take meticulous notes of customer interactions and solutions
- 5+ years of experience in pre and post sales including consulting, professional services, practice management measured on produced outcomes and value delivery
- Preferred experience within a SaaS security environment
- Strong knowledge of Fortune 500 and/or Financial Services markets, and understanding how to navigate large enterprise customers
- Help prospects and customers identify solution gaps and how RiskIQ can help fill those gaps to better increase security
- Identify opportunities with prospective customers by understanding business challenges and offering ways that RiskIQ can provide intelligence and data to meet challenges.
- Fluency with cyber threat intelligence threats, trends and developments
- Familiarity with Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs) used by common, well known cyber threat actors
- Understanding of make up and priorities of cyber security roles and personas who will be consumers of RiskIQ intelligence such as Threat Intelligence, Security Operations Center (SOC), Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Threat Hunting
- Technical understanding of how the way the internet works and functions
- Ability to talk effectively to both a technical and non-technical audience
- Passion and drive to work at a start-up with a “do whatever is needed” attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with dynamic objectives
- Strong sales skills with a focus on follow up and follow through
- Willingness to travel (up to 40%) and with short notice at times
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (Knows how to ask qualification questions rather than just talking about technology)
- Bachelor degree in computer science or information systems
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- CISSP, CISM, GWAPT, and/or CRISC certifications or similar
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the dark underbelly of the Internet. RiskIQ’s ability to help organizations map and monitor their attack surface, detect internet-scale threats, and investigate adversaries led to skyrocketing adoption by security teams around the world. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We’re a company on the forefront of a burgeoning industry - RiskIQ experienced explosive growth in 2018, including a 362.5 percent increase in net new product sales due to the steady adoption of attack surface management across the world. We also experienced a 365 percent increase in registration for RiskIQ community, our freemium entry-level product, showing the increasing role of security outside the firewall to the growth of businesses.
- Top Leadership - Our CEO is a renowned cybersecurity veteran known for his expertise. Our leadership group is poised and experienced with a track record in technology and cybersecurity.
- Unbounded opportunity - We’re growing! At RiskIQ, you’ll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth.
- Flexibility - You’ll have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms.