Remote - New Jersey, United States
Risk Strategies, a privately-held National Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Firm with over 1,900 employees and 100 offices throughout the US, is seeking collaborative and resilient Recruiting Coordinator. This role is an addition to our team playing an essential role in enhancing the employee, candidate and vendor experience. The Recruiting Coordinator (RC) will be an addition to our team that has grown from 4 to 15 members just the last few years! Although this role is commercial, our team is collaborative and thrives on partnership. The RC is a central point of day-to-day contact and service for candidates and clients while working directly with our National Director of Recruiting. Core daily tasks in addition to project work dominate this opportunity. Our role is heavily focused on developing rapport with clients, partners and talent over the phone. We are a growth company named Best Places to Work three years in a row and are focused on the experience of all new hires and our clients while simultaneously developing greater marketplace awareness. This role will be a key contributor to support our strategic growth as well as our culture of promoting a great workplace focused on attracting key talent with plans to grow to 3000 in the next 3 years.
- High-volume expert in facilitating the applicant experience from identification through onboarding.
- A skilled HR analytics expert with in-depth recruiting resources with keen ability to tell a story utilizing data.
- A Brand Ambassador in pre-qualifying candidates for Jr level openings across US.
- Our team-member responsible for project management of all recruiting supporting national deliverables.
- Hands-on and manage expense and liability management for accurate tracking, submission and approval of all HR department.
- Professional and an important POC supporting all clientele including HR Team, candidates and hiring managers.
- A recruiting professional with an astute ability to deliver results within a growth-focused environment.
- Demonstrative 5 years of experience within an HR/Recruiting Department in same/similar capacity at a minimum.
- Minimum of 4 years ATS experience required.
- Expert knowledge utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Hands-on onboarding experience with a minimum of 4 years of recent experience.
- Bachelor of Science Degree.
- Superb attention to detail. Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Proven ability to prioritize and deliver recruiting projects within tight deadlines.