Senior Director, Solution Consulting
Remote - United States
EdCast is an AI-powered knowledge cloud for unified discovery, knowledge management, and personalized learning. Our award-winning Learning Experience Platform (LXP) is used worldwide by Global 2000 companies and government organizations to solve the discovery, curation and recommendation problems of content fragmentation across external, internal, and tacit knowledge sources. In addition to the LXP, our company’s solutions include SalesU sales enablement suite, GuideMe's multi-language in-app content authoring tools and Leapest by EdCast, a Corporate Learning Marketplace.
Our mission is to democratize learning. Often called the “Netflix of Learning” our goal is to provide frictionless access to knowledge for our enterprise and association customers making learning “the way we work”. By doing so, our goal is to help upskill the globe to meet the demands of a rapidly changing digital world in the 4th Industrial Revolution.
The headquarters of EdCast is located in Mountain View, California, in the heart of Silicon Valley, with growing offices in Rotterdam and Mumbai.
Meet the LXC Team:
EdCast’s Learning Experience Center team is a multi-disciplinary entity spanning and supporting the organization’s pre and post sales segments around a multitude of activities the likes of prospect vetting and acquisition to client retention and expansion. Composed of 5 tightly coupled pillars (Solutioning, Engagement, Digital Marketing, Analytics, and Content), this nimble team of seasoned professionals assumes a primary stance of being customer-facing while also edifying, guiding, and leading knowledge and capability development internally across the organization. As the US Solution Consulting leader, this role is centrally focused on activities in a pre-sales capacity around prospect discovery and development, as well as solutioning workshop creation and delivery to EdCast’s current install base. An ancillary focus is that of establishing, maintaining, and increasing client engagement with our LXP product, and related offers, across our current install base in concert with the LXC Engagement pillar.
- Build strong executive relationships with our prospects and work closely with sales and customer service teams to ensure strategy and delivery
- Deliver pre and post sales consulting services inclusive of strategic planning, business value roadmapping, use case development, platform health checks, rejuvenation models, etc..
- Support partner enablement efforts around rapid scaling of services delivery
- Work with the product and marketing teams to develop thought leadership programs and collateral
- Evolve current solutions to continually meet customer needs in a fast-moving industry
- Act as a trusted advisor to enterprise prospects and clients supporting sales and customer service in the development of strategies and roadmaps designed to prove out and deliver on product value
- Navigate and interface with complex, international, Global 2000 companies, often highly matrixed in their organizational structure
- Create and deliver customized value-driven presentations and workshops centered on solutioning
- Document and communicate competitive intelligence, product feedback, and new requirements from the field
- Moderate travel required (up to 35%)
- 10+ years of experience in a business or professional consulting
- 5+ years of experience with SaaS/Software in a consultative pre-sales or post-sales capacity
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise strategy and solutioning presentations
- Experience rapidly learning and creating company and product content
- Deep, demonstrated track record and expertise in the following domains: social learning, HR, enterprise collaboration
- Thorough understanding and firsthand experience managing initiatives involving learning and social technologies
- Excellent poise and presentation skills, including web-based presentations
- Very strong PowerPoint skills
- BS/BA required; MBA preferred
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization
Communicator: You possess strong communication skills and enjoy working with customers.
Team-Oriented: You are capable of embracing the ideas of others (even if they conflict with your own) for the sake of the company and client.
Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can- attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the to play a large role.
Passionate: You must be passionate about learning and human capital development, ensuring our clients are wildly successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
An opportunity to get ahead in your career by being part of a scaling-up Silicon Valley company growing its business across the globe. It is a massive opportunity to bring your ideas, your knowledge and to make a real impact within an environment that is open and challenging. You will be joining a truly passionate and multicultural team willing to make a difference and positively disrupt the way learning is done within organizations. We believe in lifelong learning.
We believe we can create abundant opportunities for workforce learning and upskilling within the organization ecosystems. We have the spark, the ambition, the drive and the passion of making an impact in the world.