Vice President, Product Management, Retail and E-Commerce
At Talkdesk, we are disruptive risk-takers don't have a traditional way of doing things and will do whatever it takes to build a product that improves customer experiences. Join the adventure and grow with us. With $268 million in funding and more than 1,800 customers, we’re revolutionizing the industry of contact centers. Join a hyper-growth company that's innovative, bold, and ambitious. Be a part of the future of technology and make an impact on an evolving industry. If you're a self-starter and hungry to learn, apply now and enjoy the ride.
We are looking for a highly motivated Vice President, Product Management, Retail, E-Commerce, and Consumer Goods (E-Commerce) for Integration Marketplace, reporting to the SVP, Global Head of Product & Engineering, Industries. This individual will be responsible for building our Talkdesk E-Commerce product line.
- Build the industry product strategy for E-Commerce, including the focus on sub-verticals and geographies.
- Identify core business processes within each sub vertical and identify the best way to implement them in the product.
- Build E-Commerce product and UX team, and support hiring E-Commerce engineering organization.
- Drive technical partnership and integration with E-Commerce 3rd party applications.
- Work closely with Talkdesk Platform organization to influence API and platform decisions.
- Work closely with customers in the industry to understand the requirements, device a strategy, deliver a solution, and show value.
- 10+ years in a leadership role and experience in E-Commerce Industry
- Experience managing products or technology
- Experience with contact center solutions is a huge plus
- Deep experience with E-Commerce ecosystem such as LivePerson, Tableau, Domo etc
- Strong technical background with the ability roll up the sleeves and help the team
- Experience and passion for creating brand new teams
- Experience interacting with sales, services and customers
- Can-do attitude and ability. Be a true go-getter and a positive force in the company
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field; Masters in software or information technology preferred