Senior Project Manager (Remote)
Remote - Austin, Texas, United States
Regatta Solutions has an immediate opening for a SailPoint Project Manager who will manage project development from initiation to closure and will be accountable for project results. This role will also include preparation of accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, user interface guides, and functional specification
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensures all deliverables are clearly specified, scoped and agreed between client and team, and then documented.
- Completes the work breakdown structure to estimate effort required for each task.
- Provides a project schedule to identify when each task will be performed and by which team member
- Manages project scope by ensuring that any changes to the scope are documented and approved by the Client using project change request forms
- Schedules, coordinates, tracks and follows-up on critical meetings, agendas, outcomes and next steps
- Identifies and tracks project milestones and the critical path to ensure timely delivery, while providing status reports to the Client and any other appropriate FSFP personnel
- Communicates program status, program readiness, and business issues and risks across organizations and to senior management and executives; develops risk mitigation plans as required.
- Determines how project success will be measured and conducts a post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved
- Identifies deficiencies in existing processes/procedures, the need for new ones, and the extent to which such processes/procedures are being followed
- Coordinates and assists to define scope, resources, budgets, schedule, deliverables, goals, risks, contingencies and milestones for each project
- Coordinates and facilitates project meetings with a structure and agenda to ensure successful execution and then communicates summary and action items
- Proactively identifies any issues, concerns or challenges in regard to assigned project; develop action plans to address open issues, including escalation to key external stakeholders as necessary
- Regularly reviews project team progress and uses processes, tools and other related resources to ensure effective team dynamics and decision-making, as well as effective interactions with all internal and external collaborators
- Evaluates and implements best practices techniques that ensure project goal achievement
- Stays current on industry trends, terminology and certifications and suggests how they may be leveraged to enhance efficiency/productivity
- Collects and analyzes the project's business requirements and transfers the same knowledge to development team.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience working as a Project Manager
- PMP certification is required
- Experience with SailPoint Identity IIQ is a required.
- Excellent communication skills, and proven ability to communicate and negotiate effectively across the organization
- A talent for multi-tasking, problem-solving, meeting deadlines, learning new skills and methodologies, strong organizational skills and working under pressure
- Excellent writing skills and ability to produce enough project documentation, business requirements documentation and functional specifications to drive successful development
- Ability to present complex information in a simplified fashion to facilitate understanding
- Is confident when interacting with various levels of management and a diverse group of team members, while staying focused and on-point, and is able to raise problems or challenges in a productive manner
- Proficient with MS Office products
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, CIS or related field
- Must have SailPoint expereince!
- This position is 100% remote
- PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS