Senior Front-End Engineer (Marketing)
UK Remote, London, Tel Aviv
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced engineer to join our Design Engineering team.
A Front-End Engineer at Snyk is deeply embedded within our design team and focuses on the front-end UI implementation of our platform.
For this role, you will work exclusively with our global marketing team and take ownership of the development, optimization and growth of our marketing websites.
You’ll spend your time:
- building and maintaining the marketing website, community website and other micro-sites.
- being responsible for website performance and optimisation.
- supporting the technical integrations of 3rd-party marketing tools e.g. Google Analytics, Marketo, Intercom.
- working with the Marketing Designer to implement design, user experience changes and continuous improvements.
- helping with the implementation of temporary experiments and optimisation tests.
- being the technical partner to the Marketing team to help us move faster, smarter and maintain a world-class website.
You should apply if you:
- love to craft beautiful websites that help to engage prospects and convert them into loyal customers.
- have experience working on a SaaS web application.
- believe testing and code quality is important and prioritize useful code review.
- move quickly and iteratively, and believe that shipping early is best.
- are comfortable with Git, GitHub and Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment workflows.
- are proactive, and enjoy working on cross-functional delivery teams.
- like to start new things, see them through to production, and learn from your mistakes.
- are interested in security, developer tooling, and open source.
We’d especially love to hear from you if you:
- have experience with WordPress.
- have good design sensibilities and understanding of design principles.
- have experience of SEO best practices.
- have experience working as part of a distributed team.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity - we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway :)
Snyk’s mission is to help developers use open source code and stay secure.
The use of open source is booming, but security is a key concern. Snyk’s unique product enables developers and enterprise security teams to continuously find & fix vulnerable dependencies without slowing down, offering seamless integration into Dev, DevOps and DevSecOps workflows. We care deeply about the quality and usefulness of the tools we develop, always focusing on our customers and users.
We are distributed across four offices in London, Tel Aviv, Boston and Ottawa, with our engineering teams based mostly in London and Tel Aviv, and 10% of the company working fully-remote. We’ve made an organizational commitment to building a strong, effective, distributed company: we form teams across multiple offices wherever possible, and we invest in communication so that we can benefit from each others’ perspectives. Not to mention that we have an always-on webcam so we can see what’s happening in each office, we make heavy use of video calls, Slack, and some inter-office travel.
At Snyk, we are experiencing rapid growth and we want you to join us! By the end of Q4 2019 alone, Snyk had already over 110,00 registered users, including multiple enterprise customers (such as Google, Salesforce, Mastercard, BBC, and others). We also raised an additional $150 million, announced January 21, 2020. With this investment, we have partnered with Stripes, along with Coatue, Tiger Global, BoldStart, Trend Forward, Amity and Salesforce Ventures, to build on our 2019 momentum and continue to fuel our developer-first approach to security.
We believe open-source software is a force for good, and we’re building Snyk to make it easier for developers who aren’t security experts to stay secure.