Senior SailPoint Developer/Engineer (Remote)
Remote - Orlando, Florida, United States
We have an immediate opening for an experienced Identity Access Management Developer who will both develop and lead development activities, enhancements, fixes or new technologies to support IAM platforms that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards. This role requires extensive background and experience in software development as well as an ability to lead a team and ensure appropriate visibility, communication, and governance across key business partners and stakeholders.
- Develops enhancements, fixes or new technologies to support IAM platforms that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards.
- Supports the day-to-day and maintenance of IAM platform solutions that meet business requirements, policies, and IS standards.
- Designs solutions that integrate with the current IAM platform including provisioning, de-provisioning and integration of applications for authentication and authorization.
- Collects and analyzes the project's information requirements and transferring the same knowledge to development team.
- Prepares estimates for projects assigned.
- Evaluates the information collected through task analysis, business process, surveys and workshops.
- Prepares accurate and detailed requirement specifications documents, including workflows, processes, client requirements, and gap analysis.
- Provides advisement to the development team during the development stage of implementation to meet the client's business and information needs.
- Documents the acquired results of analysis and workflows as well as obtaining sign-off from the appropriate client.
- Acts as a strategic partner with IT to influence the design, alignment, and implementation of technical standards to address information requirements.
- Identifies requirements for access management, separation of duties, integrity, quality, audit, and lineage; including driving and developing new identity access management guidelines.
- Prepares presentations and deliverables.
- Coordinates with the groups who test, validate, evaluate new applications and functions to ensure information adheres to requirements and business needs.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with integrating business applications, databases. middleware and/or operating systems in SailPoint with read or read/write connectors for provisioning, access certifications, reporting, role/entitlement administration, compliance and user administration, authentication & authorization (SSO & MFA). Specific activities include:
- Gathering requirements
- Designing the application, (Technology and Business)
- Configuring/customizing the tool
- Change management
- Working with teams to re-architect environments and applications
- Hands on Knowledge on - SailPoint IIQ 7.2.
- Must have a background of on-boarding application into the SailPoint IIQ 7.2.
- Should have building roles.
- As an Engineer, Involved with 2 or more SailPoint Identity Access Management Implementations.
- Excellent communication skills, presentation and interpersonal skills are required.
- A demonstrated track record of making a difference and adding value.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated.
- Ability to work and adjust to changing deadlines.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Working remotely, must be able to develop relationships across the client organization, working cross functionally to get results.
- SailPoint experience is needed.
- Familiar with AWS a plus
- Security Clearance a Plus!
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE