Sr Back End Developer (.Net) – Trademark Services
Remote, anywhere in LATAM
Global leader in trademark search and watch services. They maintain a family of applications with many opportunities for future development and a range of interesting engineering problems to tackle. Participate in the infrastructure development of an advanced business analytics tool, employing state-of-the-art data-streaming and data-classification techniques along with machine learning, image recognition, risk analysis and fraud detection algorithms.
- Participate in accelerating development on a business critical Systems to augment market leading platform.
- Verify and complete business analysis for requests including objectives, scope, and requirements
- Come up to speed quickly on an existing prototypical wrapper project developed in-house, and hit the ground running with the team to advance the design and delivery of the next phase of this new platform.
- Implement RESTful web services within the Spring ecosystem, strong .Net development credentials are a must.
- Integrate services with web UI, and a demonstrable knowledge of caching solutions.
- Application security best practices
- ASP.Net and general web architecture
- Asynchronous programming and non-blocking design
- Authentication and SSO
- Cloud-based applications (Azure)
- Experience with C# language
- Experience with Net Core fundamentals
- high performance REST API development
- Programmatic API testing and performance monitoring
- SQL Server and current data access strategies (EF)
- Text processing fundamentals
- Very desirable experience: Knowledge of Java.
- Payment in USD
- Free credentials for e-learning platforms
- Remote workshops & activities