Public Policy Coordinator
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
Hims & Hers is searching for a budding government relations professional to support the Public Policy Team. The job will initially focus on administrative tasks with the opportunity to evolve into a public policy associate role. This role is perfect for a recent college grad who is looking to dive into the fast-paced world of tech and healthcare policy. The position will report directly into the VP of Public Policy.
- Administrative: Manage team schedule; organize and manage shared drive and online documents; prep the public policy team for external presentations
- Presentation Development: Utilize presentation software to draft oral and written presentations and other collateral
- Research: Work internally to identify internal data and information pertinent to the public policy team
- External Government/Public Affairs Outreach: Advocate on behalf of Hims and Hers public policy positions.
Experience & Skills
- Experience using G Suite and an eagerness to learn other computing, productivity and collaboration tools, software and products
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Research and writing skills
- An interest in the intersection of public policy and tech
- Admin or EA experience a plus
- Experience working on political or policy campaigns a plus
We are focused on building a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you’re excited about this role, but do not meet 100% of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply.