Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of at-home FDA-approved COVID testing in the United States. Our solution has been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of people, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health specializes in Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern healthcare experiences for diagnostics, treatment, and medical care - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a doctor’s office. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
What you’ll do:
- Implement new and and enhance existing data ingesting and transformation flows using ELT/ETL best practices using Fivetran, Redshift, SQL, and DBT.
- Curate Vault’s analytical datasets from various internal and external source to be ready-to-use for reporting and analytics supporting client, executive leadership, operations, product, and revenue cycle management teams
- Build and maintain an automated data quality and observability framework to ensure quality throughout the data lifecycle
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering on defining data and analytical requirements and ensuring schema and data are up-to-date for analytical use
- Support organizational data literacy by maintaining data glossaries and dictionaries
- Identify opportunities and gaps in the data technology stack and implement innovative solutions
- Define and implement best practices and standards for code review, maintainability and performance using DevOps concepts (CI/CD)
- Work quickly but independently to get the job done, proactively communicating progress and/or blockers with the Vault team
- Are an experienced builder of robust, scalable data pipelines and warehouses/marts. You recognize organizational data needs and can build datasets that enable stakeholders to get what they need.
- Are a data modeling wizard. You have an innate ability to organize data whether it comes from a transactional database, logging system, Salesforce, or external sources. You’re extremely comfortable working with data quickly, efficiently, and methodically. You know the data you work with inside out.
- Are a systems thinker that understands the data process from ingestion to consumption and the interdependencies to arrive at multiple options to solve data problems
- Are precise, persistent, and detail oriented. You are dedicated to ensuring that data is represented correctly and run problems or inconsistencies to ground when you uncover them.
- Are deeply analytical. You can detect and contextualize significant insights in the data you work with.
- Are self-directed and reliable. You manage your own schedule but are highly responsive and can be trusted to meet ambitious timelines in an Agile environment.
- Experience with Data Warehousing concepts (data modeling, data warehouse and marts, aggregate and semantic layers)
- Have 3+ years of experience with SQL.
- Have experience working in the healthcare space/within HIPAA guidelines.
- Experience with DBT (data build tool).
- AWS Redshift, Spectrum (sort/dist key, query tuning, performance monitoring).
- Experience with Tableau and/or Looker/LookML.
- Experience with Fivetran.
- Experience with Orchestration tools such as Airflow, Prefect, Dagster.
- Experience with data engineering (data loads/indicies/python scripts, etc..).
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs