Partner Account Executive (German speaking)
Remote - Oxford, England, United Kingdom
Language skills-set required: Fluency in German & in English
Location: Oxford, UK, Head Office. Flexible and remote working options available (UK based only)
Working hours: Part-time, 17.5 hours per week
Duration: 3 month fixed-term contract
As Partner Account Manager, you will be responsible for working with and on-behalf of one of our reputable IT clients with a focus on maintaining existing business relationships with key stakeholders and establishing and sustaining relationships with their channel partners.
You will influence partner tactics, rather than sell a product. You will work between the client and their channel partners to promote the benefits and loyalty schemes available to them, project your knowledge of client products, and provide all the necessary advice and tools that they need to increase the sales of stakeholder products and ultimately contribute to the growth of the business.
You will be self-motivated and constructive to effectively liaise with and encourage key contacts, building and sustaining effective relationships, establishing a level of trust and providing solutions to maximise partner opportunity.
You will have previous experience of working in a customer-facing role (b2b experience desirable) and influencing their strategies and decisions. You will have the confidence to communicate between multiple parties and working to deliver results to deadlines.
What you’ll be doing:
- Supporting and growing our clients’ business partners
- Communicating with stakeholders and their partners via phone and email. There may also be opportunity for occasional visits to on-site meetings or training with the vendor and/or attendance at vendor events (UK based).
- Educating partners on the sales and marketing facilities and rewards available to them, proactively encouraging their use and being a pillar of support at every turn
- Projecting a consultative approach to partners and assist them in their strategies to increase client product sales and help, providing guidance and advice to maximise the efficiency of their work and achievement rate
- Demonstrating the benefits and perks available to partners that sell stakeholder products to encourage an increase
- Providing regular feedback and reports to the client on partner requirements in order to assist in the growth
- Acting as a remote support contact, available to answer any queries or questions from partners
What we need:
- Fluency in German & English (verbal & written)
- Previous experience of influencing decisions, possibly within an account management, outbound calling and/or sales role
- Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be comfortable and confident in liaising with people at a senior level
- Strong communication and relationship building skills essential
- Eagerness to learn and further develop an existing skillset
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- Self-motivated and resilient
- A love of problem solving
What we offer:
- Excellent benefits (pension, bonus, life insurance)
- 25 days holiday (increases with service to a maximum of 30) + bank holidays + a duvet day
- Flexible working and remote working options available
- A tailored training and induction plan - we want you to succeed!
- Instant and monthly recognition rewards - be recognized and rewarded for day-to-day actions where you go above and beyond and consistently deliver
- Employee Assistance Programme - a confidential support line available to those requiring support for both personal and/or work related problems that may affect job performance, health, mental and emotional well-being
- Cashback plan – claim money back for health treatments (Dental, Opticians, and more), access to a virtual GP, and discounts and cashback on shopping.
- The opportunity to work within a globally diverse team
- The opportunity to learn new skills in an ever-changing and adaptable business
- The opportunity to attend charitable events, including volunteering
- Also free fruit is delivered weekly to the office, cakes and brownies to counter the fresh fruit, social outings and more!
Who are bChannels?
bChannels is a global specialist in Partner Networks. Our products address companies’ channel needs for insights, partner segmentation and recruiting, partner marketing, and PRM managed services. Our experience and focus on revenue outcomes benefit top global technology vendors and many of the leading industry disrupters.
Our clients are based around the world, and so are we. Established in 1999 in the UK, we opened our first international office in North America in 2011. Soon after, we opened offices in Australia and Malaysia. We employ people who are experienced in working internationally and all our offices have people who speak a whole range of languages and work to coordinate projects across multiple time zones. With a presence in all major regions, we understand the cultural, economic, and market dynamics.
Over the years, we have built long-lasting business relationships with top global technology companies. We work exclusively in B2B sectors helping our clients to market and sell their solutions through Partner Networks to all business customers, large and small - even very large technology companies need additional market insight and support in order to succeed.
Our work environment is fast-paced and challenging, but also extremely exciting. We offer the opportunity to work within a team of passionate and engaged individuals as well as flexibility, competitive pay and a range of employee benefits and perks.