ConcertAI is the leading provider of precision oncology solutions for biopharma and healthcare, leveraging the largest collection of research-grade Real-world Data and the only broadly deployed oncology-specific AI solutions. Our mission is to improve translational sciences; accelerate therapeutic clinical development; and provide new capabilities for post-approval studies to accelerate needed new medical innovations to patients and to improve patient outcomes. ConcertAI has emerged as one of the highest growth technology companies in Real-world Data and AI, backed by industry leading private equity companies: SymphonyAI, Declaration Partners, Maverick Ventures, and Alliance|Bernstein.
ConcertAI is a fast growing healthcare research organization, leading the market in oncology healthcare data analytics. Our dynamic, fun and highly experienced team is looking for a Research Scientist to join our Outcomes Science and Services team As a Research Scientist you will partner with a diverse and talented team of epidemiologists, bioinformaticians, data scientists and medical practitioners to provide scientific support for studies conducted through use of Concerto HealthAI’s Real-World Data assets. As a Research Scientist you will have the opportunity to collaborate across a broad portfolio of sophisticated clinical research projects within oncology as a member of various project teams, reporting to the Director of Outcomes Science and Services. We are assembling a talented team of scientists to join us on our mission to transform how insights are generated and accelerate therapeutic innovations to patients. You can be situated at any one of our office locations in Boston, New York, Memphis, King of Prussia or remote within the USA.
- Develops and assists in the development of study-related materials such as quality control documents, proposals, protocols, statistical analysis plans and reports.
- Under the supervision of the Senior Director, Outcomes Science and Services and other scientific staff, provides project support, including review and revision of study documents as assigned.
- Reviews preliminary analyses for adherence to planned statistical procedures. Prepares preliminary written presentation of study findings.
- Interacts internally with the Senior Director, Outcomes Science and Services and other scientific staff regarding ongoing and planned research.
- Communicates effectively with management and internal stakeholders regarding overall project plans, project details, deadlines and priorities.
- Participates in telephone meetings with customers in a support role.
- Assists in the development of drafts of abstracts, posters, and manuscripts.
- Follows company policy and procedures regarding quality control, data security, and the ethical conduct of research involving human subjects.
- Abides by the provisions of the HIPAA security and privacy rules.
- Attends staff meetings as scheduled.
- Participates in other projects as assigned.
- Doctoral degree, or Master’s degree and one year of related research experience.
- Understanding of scientific research processes, with understanding of data management and statistical analysis relevant to the role.
- Knowledge of health economics, epidemiology, psychometrics, and a deeper knowledge of biostatistical methods may be helpful. Must have familiarity with basic office productivity software (e.g., Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word).
- Ability to communicate effectively in writing.
- Ability to speak and present information in small groups of customers, suppliers, or employees of the company.
- Ability to apply principles of scientific research to the development and review of documents proposing and reporting the results of outcomes science studies.
- Ability to carry out duties on multiple projects, manage deadlines, establish priorities for work activity, and solve practical problems.
Learn More About ConcertAI
ConcertAI is transforming how healthcare is delivered and dedicated to improving patient outcomes in oncology by offering innovative solutions on how data and intelligence is used to solve healthcare problems. We are creating something special in our culture, by building a collaborative, engaged, patient focused, team approach to our mission. Our high-performance teams are looking to add great talent to the mix and we are hiring for the right mix of new skills and diverse mindset. Learn more about ConcertAI at www.concertai.com or on LinkedIn .