MS DYNAMICS CRM DEVELOPER
InteticsIntetics is a top custom software development company focused on creation and operation of distributed development teams, software product quality assessment, and “all-things-digital” solutions.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer will develop and configure intranet and internet facing applications based on Microsoft Dynamics platform. He/ She will also be involved in design, test, deploy and support on Dynamics platform. The developer will develop solutions to integrate with other business applications and create Business Process Management solutions with workflows. In addition, the responsibilities will include meeting software compliance standards including version control, developing and maintaining application documentation on an ongoing basis, and contributing to best practices for CRM Development, Governance and Architecture.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in MS Dynamics 365 or CRM Online Platform.
- Experience in Azure Technologies
- Thorough understanding of MS Dynamics CRM Architecture and experience in xRM applications by using custom code
- Experience in developing Dynamics CRM custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Microsoft Dynamics architecture, design, implementation and deployment experience in delivering enterprise level solution.
- Ability to develop software based on the description of business logic and based on the existing / new applications
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good work ethic and self-starting attitude, and ability to work well among a team of professionals.
- Ability to work capably under stress and to juggle multiple tasks within tight deadlines.
- Experience on Agile development experience.
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills, interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Sensitive to working in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to work and produce required results without close supervision.
Other jobs like this
(Sr.) Site Reliability Engineer - CloudAPI AWS Blockchain CI/CD Data-driven Kubernetes Linux Machine Learning Open Source PostgreSQL +2
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +2
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs