BI Analyst - UK
OvivaIhre persönliche Oviva Ernährungsberaterin unterstützt Sie dabei, Ihre Ernährung umzustellen - durch persönliche Beratung und die Oviva App.
To further scale our growing UK business, we are looking for a Data Analyst to join our Commercial team, reporting to the Commercial Team Manager. This role will be responsible for the external and internal reporting and analysis of our 2 largest programmes (Diabetes Prevention and Diabetes Remission). You will be the point of contact for both our external NHSE partners and our internal teams on everything data related. You will also be responsible for the line management of the junior data analyst, who will support you in providing the necessary reporting. This role is best suited for someone who has at least 2 years of experience working with data, dealing with various stakeholders and has excellent communication skills.
Own the monthly report generation for external stakeholders.
Represent Oviva at external data meetings and engage with our external stakeholders regularly.
Responsible for internal visualisation dashboards for our internal teams.
Line management of junior data analyst.
Use Python and a wide range of libraries and methods around data analysis.
Use SQL and Google’s BigQuery environment to pull data from our Data Warehouse.
Become the expert on the care that Oviva delivers and how this is reflected in the data.
Preparing various ad-hoc analytical reports or insights to aid senior management in decision making.
Collaborative – can do attitude, work effectively in teams,
Empathetic – peer to peer support, resilient,
Innovative – self starter, solution – action orientated, creative
Knowledgeable – proactively upskilling, adaptable,
Commitment to Oviva Mission & Strategy
The Ideal Candidate
2:1 University degree in a relevant subject, or experience working with large data sets.
At least 2 years of analytical, data visualisation and problem-solving experience.
Advanced coding, scriptwriting (Python required, SQL desired), and MS Excel/Google Sheets skills.
Strong prioritisation and communication skills with a keen eye for detail.
Driven and energetic self-starter who is willing to learn fast.
Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and collaborating with the wider team to identify trends and use data to improve business performance.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs