Technical Program Manager
Hims and Hers offers a modern approach to health and wellness. Our mission is to eliminate stigmas and make it easier for people to access care and treatment for the conditions that impact their daily lives. That starts with creating an open and honest culture of care that is accessible for everyone, no matter who you are or where you live. Since launching in November 2017, we’ve raised over $200MM in funding and are one of the fastest growing direct-to-consumer brands in history.
Hims and Hers is seeking a technical program manager to help implement the long-term strategy for our Store product. They will plan, own, and facilitate status reporting, risk and issue tracking, business analysis, process definition across the various technology teams. Additionally, this individual will advance the implementation of the Store’s strategy as well as support the incubation of initiatives and programs.
- Drive continuous process improvements and best practices to create a robust, predictable, priority driven culture in an Agile environment
- Identify impediments the team experiences and work with stakeholders to address them
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand requirements and negotiate solutions to issues
- Work with product and engineering leads on backlogs and roadmap prioritization to deliver value to customers in shorter iterations
- Work with our product engineering teams to define metrics for tracking progress, determining success, and completion
- Organize and facilitate daily stand-up, sprint planning, sprint retrospectives, and backlog grooming sessions where necessary
- You will help us build a great engineering culture and a great company
- You will help us participate in technical communities and build a strong engineering brand
Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Solid understanding of Agile
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Ability to influence without authority
- Passion for operational excellence, attention to detail, and a demonstrated ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment
- Scrappiness & bias towards action: we’re building the future of creative independence and changing the way creative work is made.
- Strong project management skills with attention to detail and experience in managing multiple projects and meeting ongoing and overlapping deadlines
- Excellent writing, oral, and presentation skills
- Team player, collaborative, and positive attitude
- Comfort and experience with cross-functional communication