Senior Strategic Advisor
Austin, Texas, United States, Remote, San Francisco, California, United States
Senior Strategic Advisor
Target Location: SF or Austin, Remote Acceptable.
The Company & Team:
There’s an explosion of data as B2B buyers shift their buying to the web, but making sense of this data alone is no small feat. The data-driven sales and marketing organizations that align around the tools to leverage this data will gain competitive dominance in their markets. At the forefront of the hottest space (predictive intelligence) within the fastest growing tech segment (marketing tech), lies 6sense. At 6sense, our mission is to provide leading companies with 100% visibility into buyers -- clearing the way for marketing and sales professionals to reach new heights of efficiency and success. We are solving a hard problem that delivers unquestionable, game-changing ROI (read; big deals). Forrester just rated 6sense as the leader #1 vendor in Predictive Marketing Analytics. Having raised $36M (backed by Bain Venture Capital, Battery Ventures and Venrock), we are rapidly growing the customer success team in San Francisco.
The Strategic Advisory team is the customer success SWAT team, we support 6sense’s most complex and critical customers with hands-on advisory services through a paid professional services model. We are experienced GTM professionals with a clear vision for how ABM can help organizations realize major business returns at scale and it’s our job to help customers achieve this vision.
The Strategic Advisor acts as a trusted strategic advisor in client engagements, working with our customer’s GTM leadership and executional teams to develop the plans, processes and best practices that will deliver results.
The role may support a wide range of strategic needs including:
- Guiding an organization’s ABM transition strategy
- Advising clients on the creation of an ABM campaign approach
- Assessing organizational maturity to identify key use cases for 6sense adoption
- Supporting the design & implementation of new GTM programs and processes,
- Assessing program performance and providing recommendations for improvement
We’re looking for someone who will be viewed as a thought leader, a trusted expert and GTM peer for our customers. We are focused on candidates that can share their deep understanding of the B2B revenue world and express a desire to source, manage and own a book of business focused on helping 6sense customers develop cutting-edge ABM strategies with our platform. The ideal candidate will also be a team player capable of supporting our organization beyond just client engagements, someone willing to help our sales team close major deals or guide our customer success teams through unique challenges they face with customers - this person’s expertise will be valuable across all of 6sense’s operations.
- 4 year degree from a highly rated program
- 3-7 years in a B2B Demand Marketing Leadership or Campaigns / ABM-aligned Role
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
- Strong Program Management Skills – You’re on top of your work, know how to plan out and manage an execution timeline, and keep meticulous notes.
- Autonomous & Collaborative – Able work independently and own your own projects and results, while also able to work alongside other functions as a team focused on delivering the best customer experience
- Strategic Problem Solver – Comfortable with ambiguous situations, driven to find solutions and answers quickly, and able to translate long-term strategies into action to deliver value
- Customer Oriented – You are comfortable developing, managing and growing relationships with all customers – not just clients & prospects, but internal stakeholders as well. You will be viewed as a trusted expert that can be relied on in many situations to provide advice and guidance.
- Analytical & Systems Minded – You can quickly interpret and create a narrative from data. Process challenges are visible to you through analysis and you can guide the development of analytical approaches across systems to deliver performance and operational insights.
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
- Experience working across multi-channel B2B programs & campaigns with exposure to
- Media planning & Execution
- Campaign & Audience planning
- Messaging Planning & Execution
- Demand campaign & media analytics
- Familiarity with ABM concepts and program design including
- Account-based Audience Design
- ABM platforms and technologies
- ABM media execution
- ABM sales enablement & research
- Exposure to & familiarity with Sales Enablement and Outbound Sales Functions including
- Outbound play design & sales enablement
- Sales prospecting & lead follow-up process
- Outreach sequence development
- Understanding of marketing & sales operations and technology including
- MarTech systems, capabilities and data integrations
- Marketing lead management process & scoring approaches
- Sales opportunity cycle management & measurement
Bonus Points for:
- Prior consulting / professional-services experience
- Customer-facing marketing or agency experience
- MBA or Masters in Marketing