Director, Medicare Growth and Business Development
Washington DC, Remote
Join Rally Health as a Director, Medicare Growth & Business Development where you will increase product adoption, partner with important business leaders and work on new programs in the Medicare space. You will also partner with senior-level client executives. As part of the Business Development team you will report to the VP of Personal Health, and work with C-level individuals.
- Understand Medicare as a business and promote growth in the Medicare space
- Understand Rally’s Product offerings and the current Medicare market to improve product adoption
- Speak about Rally’s Product line at the executive level
- Collaborate with business partners to understand the learning needs for new programs
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years in the medicare marketplace
- 5+ years of business development experience, including rigorous pipelining and activity management
- 5+ years of experience driving deep, productive relationships with senior-level client executives, prospecting and selling at the “C-suite” level within an organization
- Experience empowering and promoting channel sales partners
- Experience meeting sales targets
- Able to travel (60-70%)
- You have initiative, creativity and motivation to surpass challenging performance goals
- Skills to manage sales process and forecasting
- You will create and deliver convincing arguments covering a broad range of complex issues
Rally Health™ is about putting health in the hands of the individual. It’s our mission, and it drives everything we do! With our easy-to-use online and mobile tools, we empower people and help them take charge of their health and health care. Improving their diet and fitness to selecting health benefits and choosing the right doctor at the right price for their needs.
Our culture is built on a deep and sincere dedication to helping people live healthier lives. To do this, we are committed to improving at every level. We’re building digital tools that support people over their lifetime. Every day, we get to work with amazing people on something that directly impacts the lives of millions of people for the better.
Resources to help you excel in our creative work atmosphere:
- Great compensation package
- Daily onsite catered lunches
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees, including medical, dental, vision coverage, and 401(k)
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness programs, including physical and mental health services
- Flexible paid time off for full-time employees
Rally Health believes in a policy of equal employment and opportunity for all people. It is our policy to train and promote individuals in all job titles, and administer all programs, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, sex, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, personal appearance, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family responsibilities, genetic information, disability, matriculation, political affiliation, veteran status, union affiliation, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply. Applicants who require an accommodation related to the application or review process should notify Talent Acquisition (email@example.com).
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.