Sales Negotiator (German Speaking) - 100% Remote
You are a personable outgoing vehicle consigner with a passion for classic cars and proven track record in an automotive sales environment. You have no issues picking up the phone to call potential clients, asking people to part with their vehicles at auction, or simply gathering feedback on our services. You are detail orientated in your work and able to follow a process and record interactions within a CRM.
About Us www.carandclassic.co.uk
Car & Classic has the world’s largest selection of classic and collectable cars on sale. We aim to provide the safest, most trustworthy method of transacting specialist vehicles and our online auction and transactional products are revolutionising the way these vehicles are bought and sold in Europe.
Our culture is incredibly important to us. We’re lucky enough to have built the team from scratch with a focus on enjoying the day-to-day, diversity, inclusion and high performance. Despite being an entirely distributed business we build strong connections as colleagues and have created a fun and high performing culture.
The business is growing fast, more than doubling year on year and we’re well funded and backed by leading investors including VC fund Passion Capital. Whilst the team is only 65 people now we expect to double over the next 12-months. We’re looking for a Sales Negotiator that has good, relevant experience and wants to make their mark in a rapid growth business where they can make a real difference, whilst enjoying the environment and culture.
Finally you don’t have to love cars to work here (and lots of our team don’t) but for those who do this is an incredible opportunity to combine your passion and professional lives – we look forward to hearing from you.
About the role
You will start by reaching out to your existing contacts and prospecting new leads from customers who have classified ads on our site and trying to get them to list their vehicle on our auction platform. You will manage your vehicles through all stages of the pipeline and ensure customers receive the best possible service. Whilst previous classic car auction experience is highly desirable, full training will be given to candidates who demonstrate strong sales skills and are hungry to succeed.
What do you get (remuneration & benefits)?
Competitive base salary (disclosed at first stage screening) 💰
Stock options 📈
All the equipment you need to get the job done 💻
Flexible working - work where and when you want in order to get the job done 🌍
Access to free counselling, therapy and mental health support via Spill 🤗
Professional development allowance 🚄
Company paid team retreats 🧘♂️
Generous parental leave 👶
33 days holiday (including bank holidays) 🏝
Ability to make your mark on a fast-growing start-up 🚀
The skills, attributes and experience you must have:
- Sales experience
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience in making multiple outbound calls
- Working in a target driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written English and high-level communication skills
- Due to our international expansion we are specifically recruiting for individuals who speak additional languages, on this occasion we're looking for people who can speak German and English fluently.
- A hands-on, get stuff done, action-orientated approach
Skills, attributes and experience it would be nice for you to have:
- Interest in classic cars
- Car Auction experience and a black book of contacts (this would be amazing!)
Our application process
We want to make sure we hire the best available talent! We had a fantastic 2021 with all of our hires hitting the ground running. We are excited to do the same in 2022.
Every role is crucial to us at this stage of our growth. We are improving and evolving our recruitment and application process on a monthly basis. We are trying to remove any bias from our recruitment process, this is an on-going issue in the recruitment function for companies of all sizes.
To help achieve this we have refined our application form that you will find when you click 'Apply for this job'. The answers to the questions are the difference between your application being progressed or not so please do give them your time and effort when answering. The first thing our Talent Partner will review is these questions (we may not even need to review your CV depending on your answers).
Good luck with your application and thank you in advance for your interest in joining us at Car & Classic.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs