Sr Implementation Consultant
Remote / Homebased
The Sr. Implementation Consultant (IC) is responsible for coordination and execution of project activities during implementation and training of software. Ensure project success, satisfaction of contractual obligations, and transition of customers into a post-implementation customer support program during the professional services engagement.
- Work directly with project managers, project teams and customer personnel coordinating implementation tasks through the life cycle of the project.
- Conduct customer meetings to ensure the implementation tasks of phases are executed properly.
- Deliver end-user training to maximize the use of their system.
- Maintain accurate and timely documentation of worked time and other customer deliverables according to established standards and procedures to ensure proper billing and revenue recognition.
- Lead requirements gathering sessions, including business process workflow design and mapping
- Possesses effective communication skills: oral, written, listening.
- Work well with customers, promote a positive image of the company, strive to solve issues raised by the customers
- Accountable to a team, work to meet established deliverables, appreciates view of team members, respectful
- Strives to eliminate errors, accurate work is a priority, seeks opportunities to improve product/services
- Displays ability to define a problem, develops workable and realistic alternatives, and selects appropriate alternative to resolve problem. Decisions made are generally correct, and the time taken to make such decisions is reasonable.
- Technical aptitude to work with standard HIPAA EDI files format
- Displays ability to effectively plan, organize and implement applicable tasks or projects in relation to established goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of and ability to create, implement, evaluate and enhance internal control processes.
- Manage compliancy with WellSky HIPAA Privacy and Security Practices and all required regulatory processes
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in professional services, consulting or software services industry
- Able to travel 20-30%
- Able to transfer knowledge in workplace or classroom or instructional settings
- Deep understanding of WellSky system administration and configuration.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills in Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Able to travel up to 50%, additional travel may be required depending on customer needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or technical field is preferred
WellSky is a technology company advancing human wellness worldwide. Our software and professional services address the continuum of health and social care — helping businesses, organizations, and communities solve tough challenges, improve collaboration for growth, and achieve better outcomes through predictive insights that only WellSky solutions can provide. A portfolio company of TPG Capital, WellSky serves more than 10,000 customer sites around the world — including the largest hospital systems, blood banks and labs, home health and hospice franchises, government agencies, and human services organizations. Informed by more than 30 years of providing software and expertise, WellSky anticipates providers’ needs and innovates relentlessly to help people thrive. Our purpose is to empower care heroes with technology for good, so that together, we can realize care’s potential and maintain a healthy, flourishing world.
We're looking for talented individuals who want to use their skills to build a strong, technology-driven company. We offer competitive salaries, great benefits, a new Health Savings Account with a generous employer contribution and a casual and fun environment that encourages quality, creativity and excellence. Enjoy all we have to offer. We invite you to join us. Apply today!
WellSky provides equal employment opportunities to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, sexual orientation or gender identity or expression or any other legally protected category.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with WellSky must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.