Customer Success Manager - SaaS Specialist
LivestormExperience the all-in-one video engagement platform to create and manage your online meetings, video conferencing, webinars, virtual events, and screen sharing.
Livestorm is the world's leading end-to-end video engagement platform.
Founded in 2016, Livestorm allows companies to organize powerful online meetings, webinars and virtual events from end-to-end. Our web-browser platform provides teams with all the workflows around video engagement to promote, host and analyze online events.
Livestorm is built with ease of use in mind. We serve companies of all sizes, from startups to Fortune 500s. Brands like Shopify, Honda, Spendesk, Front and Revolut trust Livestorm for premium video engagement during their online events.
Here are our core values:
- Stay curious: Be interested in the world around you.
- Remain humble: Keep learning and keep your ego in check.
- Be resourceful: Go that extra mile in the most efficient way.
- Own it: Take pride in what you do, own your wins, and fails.
- Be transparent: Sharing knowledge, learnings, feedback, and mistakes.
Livestorm’s CSM Team is a group of dynamic and client driven professionals who play a key role in the onboarding and retention of Livestorm’s Enterprise accounts.
As we continue to establish ourselves as a market leader in the video communication market and building long term partnerships with our clients, we are looking to expand our Team and bring on an experienced customer success professional who will be in charge of onboarding, retaining and nurturing our customer portfolio. We work alongside the Account Management Team to drive adoption and user engagement and account growth.
You will report to our CSM Team Lead and Senior CSM Manager, and will closely collaborate with all our Teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, Product and Finance) to drive maximum value and success with existing customers.
While Livestorm has headquarters in Paris, we are a remote-first company. As a matter of fact, Stormies are located between France, Germany, Greece, Mauritius, Spain, USA,... so we are looking for the best talent, no matter where you live.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Building relationships with Livestorm's customers ensuring revenue growth and customer retention
- Being the point of contact and trusted partner for the clients
- Being in charge of customer onboarding and ensuring product adoption
- Improving customer retention, ensuring customer renewal and reducing churn
- Conducting regular quarterly business reviews with client to build long term partnerships
- Owning your portfolio and using a data-driven approach to forecast and executing on your account plan strategies
- Partnering with the Sales and Customer Care Teams to ensure an exceptional customer experience
- Partnering with the Product Team to provide detailed and actionable feedback to the Team
- Working closely with the Account Managers to manager your customer portfolio, understanding their KPIs and challenges
- Working with the Department Head to execute and improve the success strategy
For this Customer Success Manager - SaaS Specialist, we are looking for someone with the following experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Consulting or any other client-facing role
- Fluent, ideally native, in English (written and spoken)
- Experience in SaaS / tech industry
- Willing to get your hands dirty and dig into the details
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience with a technical product or with webinars is a big plus
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and agile in adapting to quick changes in a startup environment
- The ability to work individually and collaborate within a team environment to achieve set goals: you are a team-player.
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Exceptional client expectations management skills
- Love putting the customer at the center of your day
- Your key assets: Self-motivation, Strong work ethic and Ownership
Moreover, we are looking for someone who can work in the Paris timezone (we accept a jet-lag of 2 hours maximum).
Confidence can sometimes hold us back from applying for a job. But we'll let you in on a secret: there's no such thing as a 'perfect' candidate. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.
What it is like to join Livestorm and the Stormies:
🗺 Work from anywhere you want:
- 🏡 Home (participation for equipment and costs, according to our expense policy)
- 🏢 Paris office (snacks, drinks, afterworks...)
- 💼 Coworking space (covered up to €300 including VAT per month, or local currency equivalent)
- 🚉 Business trips are covered (according to our internal T&E policies)
- 🚲 Sustainable mobility package for daily trips to go to work
🎉 Cheer up your Stormie life:
- 🎿 Off-sites twice a year
- 🕹 Weekly activities (online board games, riddles...)
- 👐 Teambuildings
- 🗣 Monthly Talking times
💙 Take care of yourself (with Moka.care)
🤝 Participate to our referral program
And also, benefit from:
🌍 All legal and mandatory benefits from your work country for EOR contracts.
🇫🇷 All French legal benefits for French contracts: €9 of lunch vouchers with Swile (covered at 50%), health insurance with Alan (covered at 50%), transport subscription to go to work (covered at 50%), and CSE with cultural & sport activities via Leeto.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs