Technical Support Analyst
Remote - Plano, Texas, United States
Posted 5 months ago
Digital Shadows is a fast growth company with offices in London, San Francisco, Frankfurt & Singapore. Digital Shadows minimizes digital risk by identifying unwanted exposure and protecting against external threats. Organizations can suffer regulatory fines, loss of intellectual property, and reputational damage when digital risk is left unmanaged. Digital Shadows SearchLight™ helps you minimize these risks by detecting data loss, securing your online brand, and reducing your attack surface. To learn more and get free access to SearchLight, visit www.digitalshadows.com.
We are seeking exceptional individuals to join us on our journey and share in our accomplishments and passion.
For more information on Digital Shadows, please visit http://www.digitalshadows.com
About the role:
A new role for Digital Shadows as it scales its client success function, our Technical Support Analysts will be the center point of delivery of an excellent client experience. Working closely with our Client Success Managers, they help the client achieve maximum value from our platform, acting as primary point of contact for all questions, issues and requests associated with their use of Searchlight.
Technical Support Analysts are expected not only to deliver excellent support to clients, but provide training, best practice advice and work collaboratively with our clients to achieve their outcomes. Successful analyst’s will be able to analyze client problems and seek and deliver solutions that exceed expectations, and proactively identify trends that the business needs to address.
You are expected to take a data driven and analytical approach to client service, using the systems and data we have to proactively identify and address client experience issues.
The role is varied and requires excellent workload management skills - focusing time where most value can be delivered and balancing competing requirements. Whilst most time will be spent assisting clients, overtime you will be expected to deliver process improvements further ensuring that Clients have excellent, up to date knowledge of our products and service.
The role will report to our Director of Client Engineering. We are flexible on the location of the role within the U.S.
- Promptly handle incoming support cases, break-fix, and respond in a timely manner within documented SLAs
- Prompt and accurately respond to questions from customers and prospective customers about the features of our services
- Identify best practices for services in customer's account(s) and advises corrective action(s)
- Assess ticket priority, escalate as necessary through proper channels to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality and security regarding our customers' accounts
- Monitor release notes to obtain understanding of new or updated services
- Communicate effectively with other team members as well as members of the Sales, Engineering, and Operations teams
- Primary contributor and maintaining our technical support knowledge base
- Candidates will provide support via phone, email and video conferencing
- Recommend improvements to procedures and guidelines related to support services • Maintain technical knowledge and stay current on work related emerging technologies and industry best practices
- Retention Rates for clients in portfolio
- Client satisfaction and feedback
- 1-3 years of experience in Technical Support, Consulting, or B2B client service role
- Good knowledge of Cyber Security and the Cyber Security market.
- 1-2 years in a Cyber Security or B2B SaaS Organization
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Proactive & Autonomous mindset
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for Cyber Security, technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Demonstrated experience in report development and creation of client metrics and activities
- Ability to travel occasionally, possibly globally and to visit sites/offices on an as-needed basis when possible
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Experience with client success tools i.e. Customer Success Software, CRM, and survey tools
- Experience with Cyber Security market, users, decision makers and products
- Knowledge of cyber actors, tactics, techniques, and procedures
- Language skills (particularly Italian, French, Spanish, Arabic, Japanese or Mandarin) are desirable
- Remuneration will be competitive and commensurate with experience
- Fun, lively culture
- Growth opportunities to develop both within client success & cyber security
- Competitive benefits package including 401(k) matching in the U.S
For more information on Digital Shadows, please visit http://www.digitalshadows.com. If you have any questions, please contact us on careers[at]digitalshadows[dot]com.
Please note that we only accept applications through this online application portal.
Equal opportunity for disabled Veterans, recently separated Veterans, other protected Veterans, and for workers with disabilities.