Account Executive - SMB
Remote - Portland, Oregon, United States
Hello! Are you interested in joining a 100% remote SaaS company dedicated to helping customers streamline organizational processes and be better stewards of their data? Consider applying for open positions at FormAssembly, an enterprise web form creation and collection platform used by some of the largest and most well-known organizations in the world.
We are a team of collaborators that are passionate about providing the very best to our customers, partners, and stakeholders, internally and externally. We are travelers, artists, athletes, and animal lovers creating an incredibly strong, fully remote team and providing amazing results, no matter where we are. We’re problem solvers and continuous learners who are never afraid of a challenge, and we’re looking to add another amazing member to our Product team.
FormAssembly is growing fast and we are excited to add an SMB Account Executive to an expanding and evolving team. Specifically, we are looking for someone who is passionate about solving business challenges for prospects and clients. Along with the ability to properly scope requirements and deliver a clear solution including demo/presentation and value proposition. You will be working with multiple teams to ensure the best experience and the most success in driving long term revenue.
- Meet and exceed monthly/quarterly goals in the SMB market
- Present /Demo our solution to key stakeholders ranging from Manager to C suite
- Work sales cycle from scoping call to contracts to close.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with, marketing, customer success, business development and product.
- Bring in net new clients in your territory but work closely with SDR’s and CSM’s in developing expansion opportunities with existing accounts.
- Occasionally represent FormAssembly at trade shows and conferences.
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
- 3+ years of SaaS software sales experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com
- Ability to work in a 100% remote environment
- Record of consistently hitting and exceeding quota
- Ability to work closely with clients to gain a deep understanding of their business challenges
- Ability to travel a couple times a year for company get togethers.
Bonus points for:
- Familiarity and understanding of the salesforce backend (Admin experience)
- Experience working remote (pre-pandemic)
- Experience selling software in the survey/feedback, data collection or salesforce integration space.
FormAssembly is a leading enterprise data collection platform, built to help organizations streamline processes and drive quality form conversions. At our core, our mission is to help organizations collect, use, and be good stewards of the personal data entrusted to them.
We work across multiple industries with well-known customers, including Amazon, Aetna, Lenovo, Volvo and others. We have been recognized in the 2018 and 2019 Inc. 5000 lists of fastest growing private companies, and we are a G2 Crowd Winter 2019 Leader.
Here are some links to give you a peek into what it’s like to work at FormAssembly:
If you’re a genuinely nice person who is great to work with, respectful, and who will put the team and our customers first, we’d be thrilled to have you apply for this position. FormAssembly is an equal opportunity employer. If you belong to an under-represented group in tech, you’ll find a welcoming culture that thrives on diversity.
This is a full-time position, open to all locations (working remotely from home).
FormAssembly offers several benefits that help to facilitate a healthy team, personal growth, and a work-life balance, all of which contribute to creating a more engaged and passionate workforce.
- Health benefits (health, dental, vision) for team members based in the United States
- 401(k) with 4% company match for team members based in the United States
- 4 weeks paid vacation and 9 company holidays
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
- Charitable contribution match
- Budget for professional development
- Company provided Mac laptop
You'll be joining a talented and fun team, working together to build something great!