Customer & Data Support Executive (United Kingdom)
Headquartered in Singapore, Nugit is aggressively expanding its market reach across the globe. We are searching for a Customer Support Executive to join our growing Customer Success team.
In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to learn more about data visualisation, massaging, structuring while being exposed to lots of different types of complex data. You will have the opportunity to work with all departments from Marketing and Sales to Product and Engineering.
Location: Flexible, with some travel required to client offices as required and within covid guidelines.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the data quality and product experience of Nugit through the review, analysis and processing of large quantities of data provided by our clients.
- Ensure data quality across Nugit data pipelines, API's, Excel and CSV files to allow a smooth data flow into Nugit.
- Generate customised data stories for Nugit users, allowing them to easily digest data and view actionable insights.
- Test new features and updates, and provide feedback to the Product and Engineering Teams using Nugit and 3rd Party tools.
- Support key accounts during their initial on-boarding with Nugit.
- have minimum 6 months experience working at an agency or in mar/ad tech, or have recently graduated from a business or math degree;
- have a right and left brain approach to problem solving;
- are passionate about data but not necessarily an expert yet;
- want to break into the data industry by learning the ins and outs of data cleaning and harmonisation;
- want to help build & shape an innovative software that challenges legacy analytics solutions such as dashboards and BI Tools;
- want to work with a wide range of different clients from enterprises, brands, tech companies and agencies;
- want a pathway to Account Management at a tech company;
- are searching for a company culture that encourages and fosters learning and collaboration;
- want to work with some incredible people who are leaders in their field.
- Familiarity with Excel formulas such as Vlookup etc.
- Experience on Google Ads, Facebook Ads or any other digital/analytics platforms (Omniture, Tableau, Google Analytics etc).
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs