Junior Strategist (Marketing)
Posted 10 months ago
💡 (Agile & fast paced environment)💡
🔑 Report to Marketing Manager 🔑
🚀 Performance & service driven mindset with a ‘can do’ positive attitude 🚀
✈️ 100% Remote work ✈️ (we are a fully distributed team of highly skilled enthusiasts)
About the company and who we are:
divbrands is a global, location-independent e-commerce company. We build "glocalised", data-based D2C brands on ‘impulse’ performance channels. We believe that Global online shopping behaviour is in constant flux. The way we create and consume creative content is changing. Creativity is changing, and it is changing the way we do business. Today’s digital users aren’t conscious of how their content consumption or shopping behaviour changes over time. Their habits evolve through impulse, driven by new software, platforms, and global circumstances. E-commerce brands need to be in conversation with shoppers, constantly changing to meet them where they are at.
As such, we don’t create brands based on assumptions. We create brand hypotheses based on data. Our mission is to run as many hypothesis iterations as we can in order to achieve the most satisfying e-commerce experience for today's users, wherever they are.
About the role in a nutshell:
Research global direct to consumer (D2C) brand trends and news in a variety of sources including newsfeeds, google trends, competition spy tools to produce monthly, weekly and daily actionable reports based on them.
Reports should cover a) industry macro elements such as funding, company types, acquisitions, and b) tactical recommendations such as product types, categories, features, marketing channels being used, and creative assets such as images, videos and banners, and landing page elements, widgets, styles and more.
Monitor and add e-commerce, competitor brand, and product category news and trends in our tracking systems.
Turn product, market, and competitor data into actionable daily, weekly, and monthly reports that help marketing and management to make informed decisions.
Continuously help optimize and improve current spy, research, and analysis tools and systems by staying up to date with the latest e-commerce and digital marketing trends.
- Interest in branding, advertising, marketing, and understanding “what sells”.
- Can-do attitude with highly developed problem-solving skills.
- Almost unnaturally curious and eager to learn more about online shopping behavior and e-commerce.
- Extremely good at managing uncertainty and rapid change.
- Excellent English skills, strong communicator, with a very positive, optimistic attitude to life
Perks and Benefits:
- No office required you can work from anywhere.
- Be part of a young and ambitious team in what could become a key-position going forward.
- Continuous learning environment
- Supportive and uplifting peers and colleagues
- One-to-one coaching with our experienced marketing team
- Analytical and critical attention to details
- Thrives on results-driven success
- Organized & Timely
- Strong communication skills
- Understandable and adaptable to changes
- An eye for what sells
- Curious about trends and business models
More Remote work and WFH position highlights
- Explore open Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Senior Product Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Support Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Technical Program Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Technical Recruiter Jobs
- Explore open Site Reliability Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Visual Designer Jobs
- Explore open Senior Customer Success Manager Jobs
- Explore open Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Senior Data Analyst Jobs
- Explore open Account Executive Jobs
- Explore open QA Engineer Jobs
- Explore open Solutions Architect Jobs
- Explore open Community Manager Jobs
- Explore open Technical Project Manager Jobs
- Explore open Marketing Operations Manager Jobs
- Explore open Clinical Data Manager Jobs
- Explore open Strategic Account Manager Jobs
- Explore open Customer Support Specialist Jobs
- Explore open Back End Java Developer Jobs
- Explore open Content Marketing Manager Jobs
- Explore open Front End Engineer Jobs
- Explore open React-related jobs
- Explore open Competitive salary-related jobs
- Explore open Data-driven-related jobs
- Explore open Coaching-related jobs
- Explore open Backend-related jobs
- Explore open B2B-related jobs
- Explore open Kubernetes-related jobs
- Explore open Customer service-related jobs
- Explore open UX-related jobs
- Explore open User Experience-related jobs
- Explore open Docker-related jobs
- Explore open Azure-related jobs
- Explore open AI-related jobs
- Explore open HTML-related jobs
- Explore open Integrations-related jobs
- Explore open CRM-related jobs
- Explore open Mentoring-related jobs
- Explore open Ruby-related jobs
- Explore open UI-related jobs
- Explore open Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Explore open Distributed systems-related jobs
- Explore open Cloud-based-related jobs
- Explore open CSS-related jobs
- Explore open CI/CD-related jobs
- Explore open HR-related jobs