Senior Product Designer
Ramp NetworkBuy BTC, ETH and more in minutes. Integrate a global crypto onramp into your wallet, dApp or exchange.
We are Ramp
Blockchain is changing the world and has the potential to turn it upside down. We know that it is time to reverse the model we got used to, where the top 1% decide on everything. Blockchain democratises entertainment, wealth, builds new opportunities for community-driven innovation, shakes up the ancien regime. We’re inches away from the paradigm shift and Ramp is here to help move the needle.
The bottom-up revolution is already on the move and there is still some space onboard. Ramp is here to use the knowledge of finance and technology to make business more open to everyone to join in and make crypto easier. Interacting with crypto-powered apps still feels intimidating for most. We work to unlock a future where crypto is as easy to use as eCommerce is today.
We believe in technology-driven change. We are a part of the decentralised revolution. For us, that means adding value to the world by individual approach and critical eye. Our operating framework is built on passion & hunger. We gathered the best-in-class team to work together on things that matter. We want you to feel challenged and motivated by the company you have and give the same feeling to your teammates.
If you share our values and approach, there is a space for you at Ramp!
As a Senior Product Designer at Ramp, you'll be overseeing the design and implementation of various feature upgrades for our growing suite of products. You’ll work closely with your Product Manager and Engineers to always keep scope and priorities clear and to ensure correct implementation of your designs.
- identifying opportunities and conceptualising solutions together with product managers, developers, and other stakeholders,
- designing UX flows, creating wireframes, polished UIs, and prototypes enabling our teams to swiftly iterate and test ideas,
- leveraging available data to iteratively improve the user experience,
- designing and overseeing A/B tests to validate your hypotheses,
- building out and maintaining Ramp's design system,
- handing off work to developers, assisting them during development,
- building out and maintaining Ramp's UX integration guide,
- occasionally contributing to expanding Ramp’s brand asset library, assisting with visual storytelling.
3-5 years of experience in digital product design,
a robust portfolio with work samples demonstrating UX & UI skills (ideally clearly explaining your role, process, impact within showcased projects); fintech experience would be a big plus,
experience in the entire product design workflow: from analysing customer/business needs and solution ideation to flawless execution and optimisation,
excellent understanding of design principles, modern mobile and web usability,
high Figma proficiency,
knowledge of most recent industry trends and ability to best leverage it to continuously improve our suite of products,
strong written and verbal communication skills (English, B2-level minimum) to effectively collaborate with management, developers, support, and end-users.
C1/C2/Native-level English and experience in writing UX copy to guide users through the most important interactions,
relevant experience and/or genuine enthusiasm about learning and designing for FinTech, blockchain, crypto, web3
💰 PLN 19 500 - 25 000 net on an invoice on a B2B contract (or equivalent on employment contract),
📈 stock options in a rapidly growing company - so far we have grown 40x this year,
🏝 26+ fully paid holidays (or more if you need it),
🏠 comfy workspace located in Warsaw, Wroclaw and London; work from home is also an option,
🏊♀️ private health care package and Multisport Plus card for you and your partner - fully on us,
💻 newest Mac or laptop with Windows or Linux, and any other tools you may need,
🥇 being part of one of the hottest crypto startups,
👩🎓 self-development and conference budget to help you grow,
⛰️ annual company retreat,
🗣️ English lessons,
🔝 making decisions having an impact and a super high level of ownership.
Ramp is an equal opportunity employer. What this means in practice is that your race, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, or age won’t affect our recruitment decisions. We’ll focus solely on your skills, experience, the potential for growth and attitude.
Do you fear you won’t fit in? 90%+ of Ramp’s team agreed with the following statement: While I occasionally felt like a misfit in other workplaces/firms, I feel a sense of belonging here at Ramp.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs