Magento Backend Developer
StrixStrix is your strategic partner in the era of digital transformation. We design and implement the most demanding e-commerce systems on Magento and Shopware. We would be happy to talk about the best solutions for your business - contact us!
Join Strix and develop e-commerce projects for the biggest brands in Poland. We are looking for the missing piece of a super team of talented programmers - an experienced Magento Backend Developer. Working with us, you'll become part of a team focused on using the latest technologies - all in order to build system for an online store operating on a huge scale.
What to expect in the project:
- Multi-store to serve the sale of products from multiple vendors
Strong customization of catalog architecture due to amount and specifics of products
Integration with multiple microservices (REST API, GraphQL)
Enhanced GraphQl schema for integration with headless solutions
Mandatory integration tests covering business requirements
Magento 2.4 Open Source
senior: 17 000 - 21 000 PLN net (B2B contract)
3+ years of commercial experience driving projects on Magento 2
5+ years of experience scripting & coding in PHP (min 2 years of PHP7)
4+ years of experience working with MySQL
Background knowledge of working with GIT
Expertise in web services and integrations using Rest API
Knowledge of design models
Deep knowledge of PSR standards
Basic knowledge of xdebug
Web Application Performance
Analytical & problem-solving mind
Good teamwork collaboration abilities & proactive attitude
Nice to have:
BitBucket, Jira, Confluence
Experience in remote working
Offline and online integration events.
Additional monthly integration budget for each team member.
Flexible working hours and the possibility of choosing a workplace (remote or from the office).
3 hours for your development per week.
Development budget for each employee in the amount of 3000 PLN/year.
Private medical care.
A unique internal program to support motivation and build relationships (Bonus room).
Access to a rich company library and the possibility of its expansion.
Financing of computer equipment for B2B employees.
We're a people-first company. Thanks to unique work culture, we have created a space that not only attracts great employees but is also a forge of real talents. Check how cool we are: bit.ly/StrixCulture.
We've great experts on the team. It is not only our opinion, the Clutch.co named us the best company in the category "Top Developers in Poland 2020": bit.ly/TopDev2020.
Because it's the best place to grow! Knowledge & wisdom are our main values - that's exactly why our company name comes from the owl species. We take our employees' ideas seriously and give Strixers space for self-development - training, conferences, internal meetups, or courses.
If you think Strix will be the perfect place for you to work, we'd love to see you on board. Let us know & send us your application.
Here's what comes next!
Phone/Online interview - we will ask you about your experiences, challenges, and expectations regarding your job at Strix.
Tech call with our developers who will tell you more about the project, ask you a couple of questions concerning your tech knowledge, and check your practical skills.
Feedback, decision, and offer!
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs