Regional Marketing Manager
Great MindsGreat Minds is an organization founded in 2007 by teachers and scholars who want to ensure that all students receive a content-rich education.
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the Pk-12 instructional materials space, is seeking an experienced Regional Marketing Manager to join our dynamic Marketing team. At Great Minds, we believe every child is capable of greatness. Our mission is to ensure all students access quality education and the full range of liberal arts and sciences.
Great Minds, a mission-driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings teachers and scholars together to craft exemplary instructional materials that inspire joy in teaching and learning. Our English curriculum, Wit & Wisdom®, Eureka Math™, and PhD Science™, all support teachers as they take students beyond rote learning to provide a deeper, more complete understanding of the humanities, mathematics, and the sciences. Founded in 2007, Great Minds now employs more than 1,000 people.
For additional information please visit: www.greatminds.org
OUR MARKET POSITION
Great Minds’ Eureka Math is the most widely used curriculum in the history of American education. It enjoys an unrivaled 40+ net promoter score. Eureka and its sister products, Wit & Wisdom English and PhD Science, embrace much higher expectations for all students and all teachers. In a market dominated by scripted, procedural materials that drive expectations down, Great Minds produces curricula that celebrate knowledge, respect the craft of teaching, and acknowledge the true capabilities of students
Reporting to the Director of Product Marketing, the Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for strategizing and executing localized campaigns and events, as well as supporting the Sales Team’s curriculum reviews across an assigned sales region in the South and Southeast sales region which include Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, and Virginia. The position will work very closely with the Regional Sales Director and Account Solutions Managers to plan the school year marketing calendar for the states of the region, including quarterly schedule of campaigns, that complement national lead generating and brand awareness campaigns.
- Create detailed regional marketing strategies and campaigns centered around the school year that aim at supporting revenue goals and are rooted in customer insights.
- Collaborate with the other regional marketing managers on national initiatives based on shared regional sales needs.
- Research state education policy and funding opportunities.
- Work with the regional sales team to plan go-to-market strategies and tactics.
- Plan and execute state and regional campaigns with multiple touch points and activities to include but not limited to:
- Local events (educative happy hours, lunch & learns, regional education conferences, etc.).
- Email campaigns, including creating new campaigns and customizing national campaigns in HubSpot.
- Webinars, including doing limited editing work on webinar recordings.
- Regional conferences
- Analyze opportunity development to assist in forecasting and identify areas in need of remediation.
- Track lead and opportunity achievement from campaigns to learn and improve our strategy and tactics.
- Oversee the support of sales territories in curriculum reviews and state-level adoption reviews including creating landing pages in HubSpot to disseminate resources for reviews.
- Coordinate custom sample needs for large district reviews.
- Create customized collateral packets for large district reviews.
- Support state adoption caravans.
- Work with reps and managers to customize slide decks/talking points based on state or district strategy.
- Track and analyze data (e.g. Salesforce, Google Analytics, HubSpot etc.) to gain insight into consumer behavior and apply findings in development of marketing initiatives.
- Support contact list development.
- Additional duties as needed.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
This position is located Remote
Excellent benefits package
A cover letter and resume are required to be considered for this position.
If selected for an interview, a salary history and background check will be required.
New employees will be required to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination, subject to potential accommodation as required by law or otherwise permitted by the Company.
This role can be performed anywhere in the US, with the exception of Colorado.
Great Minds is an equal opportunity employer. We will extend equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to race, religion, color, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected under applicable federal, state, or local laws. Our policy reflects and affirms the organization’s commitment to the principles of fair employment and the elimination of all discriminatory practices.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs