Manager, Solutions Architecture - Commercial Business
We are in searching for a Manager of Solutions Architecture to lead our Commercial Solutions Architecture team across the US, Latin America, and Canada.
This leader will assume responsibility for a growing team of highly specialized and experienced Solution Architects. This leader is responsible for managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process, working in conjunction with the Emerging Markets sales teams as the key technical advisor and evangelist of our products.
This leader will drive recruiting, hiring and enablement of a diverse team who will strive to overachieve on our growth targets. Key to your success will be your ability to foster and leverage the Elastic Community, adopt a bottom-up and Cloud-first approach with our users, and continually be thinking in terms of solutions, rather than products.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead, mentor and grow the Solutions Architecture (Sales Engineering) team.
- Provide the growing team with onboarding support, training and self-directed education programs.
- Drive the value proposition for Elastic Solutions within our community and customers.
- Communicate and align key product insights across our business functions.
- Help our Product and Engineering teams prioritize features that mean the most to our users.
- Formulate and drive the partner engagement strategy to overachieve regional goals.
What You Bring With You:
- 2+ years managing a Commercial Solutions Architect team is a requirement
- Proven success leading and growing a team of Solution Architects (Sales Engineers).
- Evidence of the ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms and technologies, preferably in the space of Search, Security, APM, and Logging.
- A strong grasp of distributed systems and architectures.
- Ability to own the room while presenting and selling with audiences both large and small.
- Servant Leader with a sincere interest in continuous growth in yourself and to the growth of those you serve.
- Travel: 30-50% within the region