VP, Care Delivery (Product Strategy)
Remote - United States
Quartet is a platform that makes it easier for people to get the best mental health care for them. Our technology and services reach people who need care, connect them to the right care, track the quality of their care, and support their care journeys. Backed by $160.5MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners, Deerfield Management, Centene Corporation, and Echo Health Ventures, Quartet partners with health insurance plans and health systems in 32 states across the country to help people get the care they need.
We are deeply committed to growing a diverse team and an equitable and inclusive culture where all Quartetians are empowered to be themselves and do their best work. We know this is vital in realizing our mission to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. As part of our commitment to building a diverse team, we have signed the Parity Pledge and actively encourage applicants of all backgrounds to apply.
About the team & Opportunity:
As Product Lead for Care Delivery, you will own the product strategy, roadmap, go to market approach, and performance of the Quartet Care Delivery product. Reporting to the Head of Product, you set product strategy and alignment across the organization for your product area, and will interface closely with Product Management, Technology, and Operations to shape the roadmap and vision. You will work in close collaboration with key internal and external stakeholders with overall accountability for product delivery and execution.
The Product Strategy team is the link between our business operations, product managers and our customers. Product Strategy VP’s make decisions about strategic product direction and tactics that deliver results and outcomes related to the product portfolio under their mandate. In partnership with the Product Managers, plans are set to deliver output that support the desired strategic outcomes.
- Drive Quartet’s product strategy for Care Delivery and ensure it aligns with the company’s strategy and objectives
- Drive the execution of the product strategy in alignment with the company strategy; including product strategy, product roadmap, product P+Ls, high-level product requirements, distribution & go-to-market strategy, product pricing, and oversight of market launch.
- Responsible for overall product performance and definition of product standards with minimum viable product needs to support market launch.
- Perform product capability needs assessments to support build/buy/partner decisions based on Care Delivery product requirements.
- Drive and own the external product narrative in the marketplace working closely with marketing and growth to ensure collateral reflects our product vision, strategy, and capabilities.
- Lead development and prioritization of strategic product roadmap for Care Delivery across clinical, operations, and technology; facilitate prioritization decisions when tradeoffs must be made.
- Create internal alignment and ensure that the entire company understands the vision and direction for the Care Delivery product line; communicates and reinforces that strategy across teams
- 7+ years experience leading product Management or product strategy in healthcare technology/services; including knowledge of health systems, plans, and providers specifically in the domain of mental health and/or the intersection of physical and behavioural health.
- Experience facilitating and influencing across departments and with cross functional leaders across technology, operations, marketing, and business development; including c-suite and board members
- Proven ability to understand market and customer needs and define new products and capabilities
- Strong technical aptitude, including knowledge of software development processes and data-driven decision making
- Excellent communication skills, ability to cut through the noise to distill complex issues while also able to dive into sophisticated details as needed.
- Knowledge of Health Systems, Plans and Providers specifically in the domain of mental health
- Familiarity with program outcomes evaluation methods
- Robust understanding of the technologies required to run SaaS in Health tech, including knowledge around healthcare interoperability
- Related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent experience
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet actively encourages applicants of all backgrounds to apply and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy or caregiver status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform essential job duties - reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential job functions. If you require assistance in completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs