Business Intelligence Analyst
SecurityScorecardDiscover and solve cybersecurity, compliance and risk management challenges. Instantly rate and understand any company's security risk with SecurityScorecard.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
The Revenue Operations and Finance team at SecurityScorecard Inc. is looking for a hard-working business intelligence analyst that is passionate about metrics and telling the stories behind the data.
You will be a professional in insights, storytelling, communication and visualization and know how to create action from metrics. Crafting effective intelligent benchmarks, understanding performance, caring about data quality, enabling automation and creating phenomenal visualizations and stories are things that drive you.
How You’ll Contribute:
- Collaborate with other analysts, and work cross-functionally with revenue, customer success, marketing and finance to support growth initiatives and internal analytics.
- Build data visualizations (Tableau) and dashboards that define and deliver insight into key initiatives and operational goals.
- Be proactive in identifying improvements to existing reporting and dashboarding infrastructure to accurately represent the current company goals.
- Become a subject matter expert on business KPIs, working cross-functionally to construct reports and analysis to help beat and raise benchmarks
- Improve BI platform tools and assist data warehousing efforts to improve visibility and accessibility into critical data assets.
- Reviewing existing visualizations to assess existing opportunities for improvement within the business and to drive an outstanding User Interface solution.
- Assess business needs and provide directional recommendations to senior leadership.
- Publish content to support all levels of the business, from senior leadership to individual contributors.
- Assist BI Manager with Tableau Online Server development, user management, and internal resource documentation to drive BI software adoption.
- Bring an energetic, go-getter attitude to work, and do not be afraid to take risks!
Experience and Skills
- 3+ years of experience in an analytical role working with data visualization tools, and 1+ years working in a business intelligence role.
- Strong understanding of SaaS metrics, KPIs, and go-to-market sales strategies.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and entity relationship diagrams (ERDs).
- Inquisitive mindset, with proven problem-solving ability, and a passion for big data
- Strong verbal/written communication and data presentation skills. Must be able to explain technical concepts and analysis clearly to a diverse audience, including senior executives, and be able to translate business objectives into actionable analyses.
- Ability to work on a diverse team or with a diverse range of coworkers
- Technology: Experience working with Tableau or similar data visualization tools, Salesforce.com. Strong experience with Microsoft and Google suite products.
- A bachelor's degree in Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field.
Nice to haves
- Experience working with Snowflake or similar Postgres SQL Data warehouses
- Tableau Admin Certification
- Working knowledge of Python or R.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs