Federal Sales Director
Remote (Washington, D.C.)
SecurityScorecardDiscover and solve cybersecurity, compliance and risk management challenges. Instantly rate and understand any company's security risk with SecurityScorecard.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 400+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team
SecurityScorecard, a game changing leader in Cybersecurity with a mission of making the word a safer place by transforming the way agencies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their constituents, is hiring a Federal Sales Director who will be responsible for identifying, developing, and closing new business w/ U.S. Federal Agencies. This is a career changing opportunity, a pivotal role in driving our company’s expansion in the Americas with lots of visibility.
What you will do
- Develop and execute account strategies/ business plans that align SSC use case solutions to Federal Agency imperatives, which result in qualified opportunity
- Develop GTM demand creation strategies for the respective Federal Territory with other cross functional resources within SSC to align customer interest, adoption and retention.
- Qualify and understand target prospects security priorities and provide compelling, differentiated association to SSC offerings.
- Establish relevance with key agency economic buyers and technical decision makers, typically at the CIO, CISO and CAO level
- Leverage agency knowledge and market intelligence to drive actions that generate sales outcomes.
- Exceed pipeline creation targets, booking targets and revenue quota targets
- Track, forecast, coordinate and report on sales opportunities
- Establish and manage true business partnerships with key channel partners such as Resellers ,FSI’s and MSSP’s, focused on customer success
- Coordinate local strategic marketing activities tied to the business's goals w/ clear ROI
- Develop, Implement and Optimize Strategy for partnering with select Federal Systems Integrators
- Coordinate and Lead Key U.S. Federal program capture strategies to and through select U.S. Federal Systems Integrators.
- Fully conceptualize and evangelize SecurityScorecard value proposition to prospects, VAR, OEM, FSI and affiliated SSC ecosystem
- Develop repeatable process to Recruit, Qualify, Validate, Grow and Retain key VAR contribution for SecurityScorecard Federal sales team.
- Have strong problem resolution skills which enable you to proactively identify a potential issue, escalate a suggested resolution and collaborate to resolve the issue in conjunction with the SSC PS team
- Plan and execute demand creation activities with clear alignment to SSC use case offerings that deliver demonstrable ROI in form of opportunity creation
- Have strong CRM and analytical skills that allow SSC team members to visualize and fully understand key performance indicators.
- Have strong presentation skills and be able to present SSC value proposition succinctly one on one and one to many independently
- Manage region like your own business while working strategically as a teammate with your peers and partners
- Communicate effectively internally and externally with partners.
- Project professionalism and dedication to customer and partner success
- Accurately forecast and capture details in internal systems and reporting
- Operate with the highest ethical standards
- Make decisions based upon alignment of customer success, partner success and SSC business imperatives
- While you’ll own your business goals, you are part of a cohesive Federal Field Sales team comprised of reps who are empowered to think big while retaining the highest level of integrity, share best practices, and be true business partners focused on achieving one common goal
- Reside in Greater Baltimore / Washington, D.C Metro Area
- Existing U.S. government clearance and or clear indication of eligibility for U.S. government clearance
- 7-10 years of sales experience selling software security solutions to Federal agencies, aligning to U.S. Federal Cyber mission imperatives
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets
- Proven experience developing relationships with senior executives
- Demonstrated track record of selling Cloud Cybersecurity SaaS solutions to U.S. Federal government.
- Understand Cyber Service Provider SaaS solution delivery to U.S. Government
- Knowledge of FedRAMP CSP program and associated controls and data governance
- Demonstrable success communicating Cyber value proposition to Government CXO’s in a manner reflective of the target prospects KPI’s and compliance drivers
- Experience with DoD Cyber Programs and or DHS CISA programs w/past success capturing large Cyber wins through these programs
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Product Designer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs