Field Sales Director, Enterprise (Bay Area)
Remote (San Francisco)
SecurityScorecardDiscover and solve cybersecurity, compliance and risk management challenges. Instantly rate and understand any company's security risk with SecurityScorecard.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 400+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team
You'll be a part of a top performing sales team that thrives under pressure. Although each person on the team is an individual contributor with an individual goal, everyone shares best practice and looks to help one another. Everyone also has a shared company goal in mind. The team thrives on being independence, but is extremely coachable and open to feedback on how to improve. The team is has a mixture of sales veterans and rising enterprise sales stars. The team enjoys to be around one another and works well together. The team will fully embrace and support you to help with your success at the company.
What you will do
We are hiring a seasoned sales leader to grow business in San Francisco and the surrounding Bay Area. In this role, you will prospect and engage with senior decision makers in Information Security & Risk teams within large enterprise organizations. As a Field Sales Director you will call on accounts at senior levels, have excellent personal relationships in Security & Risk functions, and engage collaboratively with our prospects and customers to present the value of the SecurityScorecard solution. You will report to our VP of Sales, West.
The position involves both phone/web and frequent face to face value selling, and is approximately 30-40% travel oriented, in a non COVID environment. When not onsite at a customer, you will be based locally within your assigned region.
This position is an opportunity for you to join a growing team and help expand our business and customer footprint.
- 10+ years of experience in enterprise software sales with a focus on hunter roles and new customer acquisition & pipeline growth
- 5+ years of experience working in the cyber security sales space
- Outstanding track record of success managing enterprise accounts and opportunities to closure, consistent over-attainment of quotas of $1M+ annual recurring revenue
- Strong network of established relationships with key industry contacts in the assigned territory
- Extremely organized, effective oral & written communicator
- Self Starter, able to work effectively with a distributed team
- SaaS experience a plus
- Demonstrated technical aptitude in cybersecurity
- Previous success in early stage company growing a territory and exceeding sales goals
- Previous SaaS and/or cybersecurity experience is also a plus.
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs