New York, NY, United States, Remote
SecurityScorecardDiscover and solve cybersecurity, compliance and risk management challenges. Instantly rate and understand any company's security risk with SecurityScorecard.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 260+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the Role
SecurityScorecard is experiencing tremendous growth and seeks a highly motivated finance professional with exceptional analytical skills to join us as a Financial Analyst to drive company planning, ad-hoc M&A analysis, detailed capacity and efficiency modeling and retooling/recreating existing revenue and growth models. We help senior business leaders frame decisions quantitatively, including investment and strategic priorities. If you have Enterprise SAAS experience, have worked in investment banking or consulting, have helped scale businesses, build scalable excel models/reports, bring intellectual horsepower and thrive being hands-on, keep reading!
What you will do
Analysis and Decision Support
- Visible & Critical Influencer - This is a highly visible and critical role in the organization to partner with senior leadership team. An excellent opportunity to work closely with CFO/senior leaders to learn and grow.
- Advanced Excel Modeling - Create and maintain a driver-based P&L models, revenue waterfall models, combined pro forma M&A analysis and other ad hoc models and analysis including bookings, expenses and equity.
- Strong Presentation Skills - Expert at creating meaningful, enlightening Powerpoint charts and graphs for senior leader consumption, including presenting assumptions and results in clear, actionable ways and a 360 degree decision framework for leadership team.
- Detail Oriented - Own forecast process for all functions and develop a scalable/repeatable process, deliver consistent forecast accuracy, identify risks and opportunities to forecast.
- Focused & Insightful - Provide thought leadership, think critically in a structured fashion, translate leadership discussions into an analytical decision-making framework.
- Fast Paced - Agile and able to adapt to the changing business needs in a rapid growth environment.
Process Innovation and Continuous Improvement
- Continuous Improvement - Identify process improvements and training or re-training opportunities for GTM teams based on guardrail adjustments.
- Execution - Partner with Corp Dev and GTM teams to build insightful, intuitive models that makes it easy to visualize complex data and helps leadership team frame decisions quantitatively.
- Proactive - Able to work independently, identify issues proactively based on trends/metrics and able recommend solutions, create decision frameworks for senior leaders.
- 2+ years of investment banking, management consulting or corporate finance (SaaS/high growth) experience
- Strong mix of skills in Excel modeling, Powerpoint presentations, investor relations, BOD decks and financial planning.
- Excellent modeling experience – you have built models that are driver-based, scalable, pivotable and plug-n-play capable.
- Superior analytical background with strong problem-solving skills and strong intellectual and business horsepower.
- Superior and effective communication skills, including written and verbal ability to build relationships and work collaboratively to drive results.
- BA/BS in Business, Finance, Economics, or equivalent.
- Experience in SaaS.
- Experience with Salesforce, Adaptive and Intacct.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs