Global Events Manager
SecurityScorecardDiscover and solve cybersecurity, compliance and risk management challenges. Instantly rate and understand any company's security risk with SecurityScorecard.
Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 2M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard’s patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors.
SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 400+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.About The Role
SecurityScorecard is looking for a Field Marketing & Events Coordinator who is dynamic, creative, and analytical to join the demand generation team. This 3 month contractor role presents an excellent opportunity to help build scalable event programs to grow the marketing revenue pipeline for the Enterprise and Commercial business.
You will help plan, promote, and execute an array of marketing events from end-to-end. You have a natural inclination to measure the effectiveness of marketing activities, strong project management skills, and the ability to think strategically and orchestrate many moving parts.
- Support the strategy and execution of marketing events (virtual events, trade shows, roundtables, etc.) to drive pipeline and revenue targets across North America.
- Create marketing assets (website offers, email templates, landing pages, banners, etc.) to activate across digital channels to amplify SecurityScorecard’s event presence.
- Help evaluate and manage external vendors and third-party event co-marketing opportunities
- Drive logistical management for SecurityScorecard events for registration, platform management for digital SSC owned events, and inventory / collateral management.
- Track spend within allocated budget and build effective reports to determine performance and ROI of events.
- Work with cross-functional team members (Design, Sales, MarketingOps, Product Marketing, etc.) to support the orchestration of high-impact integrated marketing campaigns.
- Work with the Field Marketing Manager to coordinate pre and post event outreach messaging, event booth staffing, and lead flow management to maximize conversions and identify areas of improvement.
- Must have 2+ years of proven experience in B2B event marketing (enterprise software, SaaS, Security, etc.).
- Hands on experience with Salesforce, Marketo, HubSpot, GoToWebinar, Hopin.
- Must be comfortable with reporting and communicating event efforts and impact across the organization.
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills, with rigorous attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and stellar presentation skills.
- Extreme curiosity
We offer a competitive salary, stock options, a comprehensive benefits package, including health and dental insurance, unlimited PTO, parental leave, tuition reimbursements, and much more!
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs