Implementation Project Manager / Implementation Lead
CipherHealth is an award-winning healthcare technology company since 2014 that delivers a full suite of scalable and flexible patient engagement solutions for healthcare organizations to keep patients, staff, families and communities up to date and informed about their preventative, acute or elective care -- whether it is in a hospital, clinic, facility, at home or anywhere in between.
In this historic time, when the world faces a global healthcare crisis, CipherHealth is out in front helping hundreds of leading healthcare providers like UCSF, Johns Hopkins and University of Pennsylvania. Our solutions help these organizations screen patients and staff for COVID-19, communicate critical test results, monitor their recovery, and communicate important information to families, caregivers and the entire community at large.
Overall Job Summary
The Implementation Team, within the Professional Services organization, serves as the key provider of the initial client experience for CipherHealth. As such, this team shoulders tremendous responsibility to effectively and professionally transition our clients from the sales cycle through implementation and into Customer Success.
The Project Manager / Implementation Lead serves as a focal point of knowledge and credibility about the implementation process and how our customers use our products. They will drive a successful project management approach, ensuring repeatable positive outcomes. The ideal candidate is detail oriented, a strong team player, and has excellent prioritization and time management skills.
- Utilizing CipherHealth’s standard Implementation Methodology, manage all phases of the implementation lifecycle, from sales turnover and kickoff to go-live launch and turnover to the Customer Success Management team
- Meet with client to assess and help form project goals, scope, timeline, and deliverables
- Develop, manage and routinely publish project plans and related materials with and for stakeholders utilizing CipherHealth standard templates
- Provide consultative recommendations on product configuration and workflow based on client goals, scope, and expectations, steering client towards CipherHealth Best Practices and core product capabilities
- Facilitate and lead interaction between internal and external project stakeholders with a bias towards expediting the time-to-value cycle and lowering project risk
- Ensure configured product offerings match client specifications
- Understand and effectively communicate product features, functions, and benefits to client, emphasizing CipherHealth Best Practices and seeking support appropriately when client requirements deviate from product capabilities
- Demo product(s) to key stakeholders and end users at client site
- Plan, develop, and conduct end-user training
- Comprehensively transition the client to Product Support team for ongoing routine support following establish processes
- Demonstrate keen awareness to gaps in rolled out processes, solutions and tools, canvassing teams and stakeholders for opportunities to improve or remediate shortcomings.
- Demonstrate full accountability for assigned domain of responsibility, even in the face of events outside of one’s own control.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Some experience in enterprise and SaaS systems project management, implementation and/or support
- Experience managing high-stake relationships, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Effective internal and external communication skills, demonstrating a keen sense of empathy and risk
- Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, and assertiveness
- Highly adaptable and a self-starter, able to operate in complex environments while successfully managing simultaneous projects
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take strategic concepts and turn into actionable plans
- 2-3 years healthcare industry experience, MHA or related advanced degree, or equivalent experience.
- Ability to travel 15 – 25% of the time
Nice to have:
- Project management or Six Sigma certification
- Established and proven technical skills and/or detailed familiarity in the following areas:
- HL7 - ADT or SIU
- Development and Business Specification Engineering