Sr. Product Marketing Manager
SecurityScorecardDiscover and solve cybersecurity, compliance and risk management challenges. Instantly rate and understand any company's security risk with SecurityScorecard.
Funded by world-class investors including Silver Lake Waterman, Moody’s, Sequoia Capital, GV, Riverwood Capital, and others with over $290 million in funding, SecurityScorecard is the global leader in cybersecurity ratings and the only service with over 10M+ companies continuously rated. Founded in 2013 by security and risk experts Dr. Aleksandr Yampolskiy and Sam Kassoumeh, SecurityScorecard patented rating technology is used by over 16,000 organizations for enterprise risk management, third-party risk management, board reporting, due diligence, and cyber insurance underwriting. This is done by measuring your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of "A" through "F" based on outside-in, non-intrusive data.
SecurityScorecard continues to make the world a safer place by transforming the way companies understand, improve and communicate cybersecurity risk to their boards, employees, and vendors. SecurityScorecard is headquartered in NYC with over 400+ employees globally. Our culture has helped us be recognized by Inc Magazine as a "Best Workplace," "Best Places to Work in NYC" by Crain's NY, and one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row.
About the team:
Our team is making the world a safer place and helping to fight the good fight. We are not just selling a product, we are changing the people can see the threats facing our world. We help people see risk, protect their teams and mitigate the risks we all face. We live in a digital world, and our world needs warriors...come be a "guardian of the digital domain."
What you will do:
We are looking for a Sr. Product Marketing Manager of the SSC Ratings Platform who can build a GTM plan market that includes vertical segments, sale enablement, thought leadership, market dynamics, competition and regulatory requirements to understand and maximize the SecurityScorecard opportunity. In this role, you will lead our Atlas compliance survey and TPRM product lines. For vertical markets you will help us "speak the right vertical language." This role will be responsible for leading strategic positioning and pricing models with the market, customers, ecosystem partners, alliances, analyst and our selling channels. You will be an integral part of our revenue growth, GTM and launch process to maximize the markets for all of our channels and helping to define and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption of SSC products and services. This is a highly cross-functional position where you will partner closely with regulatory and policy team, product management, digital/revenue marketing, corporate communications, alliances, field marketing, customer success and our global sales/channels teams. This is an exciting opportunity for a creative and driven individual to work on a global-level and make a material impact.
- 7+ years of product marketing experience (Security/compliance/marketing/audit equivalent).
- Bachelors degree and MBA in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study.
- Understanding regulatory and reporting requirements for public companies, government organizations and vertical markets (Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Legal, Pharma etc.).
- Represent the voice of the customer internally with product management and marketing teams in the prioritization, design and development of products and experiences.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences.
- Proven strategic and thought leader with a history of analyzing, sizing and segmenting market.
- Strong history of pricing and financial modeling to maximize revenue and serve multiple segments.
- A strong storyteller with experience crafting clear and compelling messaging and developing strong content.
- Analyzing competitive intelligence, industry trends, market position, market share and growth rates to shape business strategy.
- Craft highly differentiated messaging and positioning; design initiatives to sustain awareness of our offerings.
- Take a data driven and highly analytical approach to measure product sales, pricing, discounts and business metrics to reflect performance and plan for continuous improvements.
- Be an evangelist for your product line for sales, partner, industry associations, social platforms and key events.
- Drive engagement with industry partners, organizations, social content and analysts Own development of audience-focused collateral, including data sheets, website pages, videos, blogs, and other materials.
- Create effective field enablement tools that highlight differentiated customer value to mobilize the sales force and channel.
- Previous experience in security, compliance, legal and regulatory segment is desirable.
- A customer-first mentality Intellectual curiosity and ability to solve problems that are unique and extremely complex.
- Demonstrates leadership and vision in determining and driving strategy decisions.
- Ability to work effectively across functions, with external parties, and at all levels up to and including Vice President.
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Executive Assistant jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Accountant jobs
- Remote Visual Designer jobs
- Remote UX Designer jobs
- Remote Senior Recruiter jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Software Development Engineer jobs
- Remote Enterprise Account Executive jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Clinical Data Manager jobs
- Remote Software Engineering Manager jobs
- Remote UX Researcher jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Product Manager jobs
- Remote Account Executive jobs
- Remote Senior UX Designer jobs
- Remote Content Writer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote Coaching-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Customer-facing-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Windows-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs